Reviews for Operation: Rescue Wikus
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Ahaha, this was really good. I know it's been so long since this was published and it's unlikely that it would be updated, but if you ever did I'd completely love to read more; this is a brilliant combination of two of my favourite films and quite possibly my favourite actor.
I'm really intrigued to find out what happens next, when Tania wakes up, and the relationship between her and Murdock, especially, if at first, she believes him to be Wikus.
And I can just see now the endless egging on as Face tries to get Murdock with Tania (after realising he can't get her himself of course...)
This is a brilliant start and I loved reading it. Like I said, I'd love it if you did write more, but I know that's unlikely. However I still enjoyed it thoroughly.
Chez x
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Please continue! I love it! It's damn near perfection.
It's only near perfection coz I've yet to see D9 but PLEASE continue!
WhiteWishxDarkSoul chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
this is interesting... i want to know what will happen next.. please up date
KagamineKame chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is... Wow... I mean... I love D9... I adore A-Team... This made my day. Please continue this.
thelostviolet chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow! I loved that whole story. The attention to details were really great and I loved this whole idea. I was all smiles when Murdock came in to view. This story is perfect and I really hope you will write more on it, it's fantastic and I want more of it! :D
Hive Mentality chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I just want you to know that I would be very interested in a second chapter if you were to write one :)

I always love crossovers between two shows/movies that share an actor!
rubberducky2010 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Update! Pretty, pretty please? I love this story so far! Aww! I want to know what happens next!

Thanks!
Ashleigh Errow chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh my this is so beautiful. I love it and hope you update soon because this story is an epic idea
danang1970 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ooooh! Hope there's going to be more of this! It's really intriguing so far. :)
summerrayah chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i love it plz continue
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm not sure why I hadn't read this before, but what a terrific idea! I love it and I can't wait to see where it goes...
Punk-Panther chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love it. I love it all. I hope you will continue this story, 'cause I would love to read more.
KusanIvy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Ah ha ha! AWESOME idea! I do very much hope you continue since, for a "one-shot" this ends rather abruptly.

Great beginning and SO many possibilities for where it could go! I hope to see more.
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
more, MORE
aisarete chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I, for one, would love to see more of this! It's a great concept, and I like your style. More?