Reviews for True Twilight: A Doctor's Work is Never Done
aderrett chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
this is a good story but an especially great chapter funny
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
**** Author Update ****

Okay...the "Review Throttle" didn't like that I'm reposting the exact same "review"...an update, really. Let's see if adding this opening paragraph helps...

Hey all...again. Just to let you know what's up, since I haven't updated in while. We had a rough October...our doggy is sick/injured (not completely sure what's up...the vet isn't sure), so writing fan fiction isn't exactly a priority. He seems to be improving, but it still doesn't look good and I'm very sad. (

However, speaking of writing, I've decided to enter a writing "contest" (NaNoWriMo), which goes from November 1st to November 30th. Not much of a contest, IMO, because you have 30 days to write 50,000 words...it's all about quantity, not quality. Anyway, fun, fun...we'll see if I can do it. )

Sooooo, that delays any fan fic posts...sorry, I'll be back as soon as possible.

**** Cheers! ****
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wait, what does she mean by she'll forever be a virgin? What about all the times she's been with Hoyt? Or haven't they gotten to THAT stage in their relationship yet? Even vampire girls should stop physically being virgins when that happens. *lol*
Twilightdragoness chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Uh... hmm... well... Oh my. Sookie spill a bottle of vamp attracting pheromones on herself at some point in her past or something? Cause I think her last statement pretty much sums it all up. Also I'm supprised no one mentioned Marcus' age to her. I still hope he'll make the main story and have a run in with Eric, but that might just be my desire to see Eric deal with someone that out ranks him by a ton, since his kind put great value on age.
dragonsbabe chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I absolutely love your story, you are a great writer. Also, since Marcus is staying with the Cullens in this story, will he be in True Twilight: Leah's New Sam?
mwjen chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I'm sure Eric is going to love having Marcus (heavy sarcasm), living in his area. Great stories thanks for posting.
Twilightdragoness chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
A few days? Heh... I give it a few hours. It's Alice for cring out loud! As for the rest, I'm wondering how Eric will feel being around one of the fangless type of vamp that makes him seem young. Should get very interesting.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Pretty great one-shot about Carlisle helping Jessica with her little “woman problem”, well written like all of your stories and pretty damn hilarious as well, kudos! Looking forward to read more, so please update soon…
Twilightdragoness chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Just check and found that you'd posted this. I think it was well done. I'm just glad someone else knows what a Dhamphir actually is. Sorry if I misspelled that.

Can't wait for more stuff both in the main story line and in these fillers that cover some of the side stuff.
GoddessD chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Nice one shot! I like how Carlisle was able to fix Jessica. I always feel bad for her.
christie122 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I didn't see any typos. :)

This turned out better than I imagined when we were talking about the idea!