Reviews for A Fresh Twist to a Knot
pamela.brown.3954 chapter 1 . 3/9
I thought it was really good. Sam and Dean stayed true to their personalities. I loved Sam taking care of Dean, and Dean showing an emotional, nurturing side.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/10
OK, I will NEVER get this out of my head... and I don't know whether to laugh or cry ...

everything you put Dean through... the line from Fan Fiction comes to mind, "And Dean becomes a woman... only for a few scenes..." crap, you did it. He's a woman.

again, don't know whether to laugh or cry ...
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Aww it ended so sad. Good story though.
Rainbow skies chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Awwwww dean UGH WHYY this was too funny XD YAS! Thanks for the amazing story!
laurieglory chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Comedy! If only... :)
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is totally not crack! It's a real honest to God amazing story!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh, that last part was heartbreaking. It was hilarious up until the last few lines, and now I'm incredibly sad. An incredible shift in emotion. :(
1Deangirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love this. I have never read mpreg, and I'm not sure what made me read this! Your notes certainly helped with my decision tho:) I laughed out loud so many times! Just awesome! And the end...sigh:'(
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012

I'm not sure if you still check reviews from this site, but I definitely wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I'm in that small category that enjoys the mpreg but not in a slashy/relationshippy way. This was great at keeping the boys personality close to how we know them, but still throwing in the key storyline. Best I can say is its the supernatural version of 'Junior' (the movie), but 100 times better. Loved it! -tvj12
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I don't know how you came up with this but it is just PERFECT!
pinklatent chapter 1 . 12/13/2011

Mpregs seriously creep me out, so I don't know why I clicked on this link. But heck, you totally pulled it off by making it logical and entertaining and somehow unbelievably believable and still making Sam and Dean in character. The incredulity and the denials and the "why-does-effery-like-this-keep-happening-to-me?"

And then you end it with that heart-breaking line. Just... awww.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I also but with a variant, sammy is more of the mother's profile, always it has been softer and sweet goes to be a pregnant woman impressively emo
Layne chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hi, me again. I went through your list of fics when I realized that you're AKA Ratherstory. I'm glad that I read this story because I don't usually read from ffnet unless I know the author. No wonder I enjoyed the story!
layne chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I enjoyed that, and oh, there's a part of me that wishes there really was a baby for Dean at the end there :)
rhain572 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is probably the only mpreg I have ever read where I didn't start twitching halfway through, for three reasons. One, the reason for the 'pregnancy' made sense, at least a little. Two, you actually remembered, unlike the authors of a lot of mpreg I've read, that men just aren't capable of having babies, without a complete sex change. Three, you are a good author, and a skillful writer (not the same thing), and thus you could write anything, and I probably would like it.