Reviews for A Fresh Twist to a Knot
aapenname chapter 1 . 8/6
Wow. What a gorgeous story. And that post-partum at the end is heart breaking. What a cruel curse. Thanks for sharing!
VirchowsTriadDuet chapter 1 . 1/15
THIS IS HEART WRENCHING. Well written and HEART WRENCHING.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
All of this was funny, But I loved Sam's character and that very last part a lot.
lavandulalily chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Alaaa you are so cruel, I was all fond smiles and giggles and then that ending... it was like enjoying a ride and then SMACK! against the wall. Loved it anyway, the way you wrote the boys, not too far from their personalities and still that dab of fanfic fluff :) Just perfect!
aewea chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Oh my god this was sooooooo amazing.
great job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Oh please please write a sequel! He wanted a baby! Please give him one! I'm crying!
SandraS chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Refreshing take on the whole thing and a perfect ending. Loved reading this.
pamela.brown.3954 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I thought it was really good. Sam and Dean stayed true to their personalities. I loved Sam taking care of Dean, and Dean showing an emotional, nurturing side.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
OK, I will NEVER get this out of my head... and I don't know whether to laugh or cry ...

everything you put Dean through... the line from Fan Fiction comes to mind, "And Dean becomes a woman... only for a few scenes..." crap, you did it. He's a woman.

again, don't know whether to laugh or cry ...
DestielPotter chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Aww it ended so sad. Good story though.
Rainbow skies chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Awwwww dean UGH WHYY this was too funny XD YAS! Thanks for the amazing story!
laurieglory chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Comedy! If only... :)
YamiFix chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is totally not crack! It's a real honest to God amazing story!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh, that last part was heartbreaking. It was hilarious up until the last few lines, and now I'm incredibly sad. An incredible shift in emotion. :(
1Deangirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love this. I have never read mpreg, and I'm not sure what made me read this! Your notes certainly helped with my decision tho:) I laughed out loud so many times! Just awesome! And the end...sigh:'(
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »