Reviews for Smoke on the Water
missmeow1968 chapter 1 . 8/3
slight tear rolls down cheek and slight smile on face very good captured there charachters beautifully.
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 6/14
I loved this story, Thank you. This story has given me an idea :)
reader50 chapter 1 . 6/7
I loved the storyline and of course, the people in it. It sounded like it could actually be them. I certainly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it.
Yorushike chapter 1 . 3/23
Hi,
great story! I don't know Burn Notice,but I think I might give it a try after this :). You definitely have the Winchesters down to an Art!
Greetings Yorushike
Ky111 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Great story, it was a great crossover and a great read.

Later.
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I loved this. The characters acted true to the series. It had a good premise. The writing was good and I enjoyed reading it. I felt like I was reading a true Burn Notice book. Kudos to you. Thank you for sharing.
InsertImaginativeNameHere chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was hilarious. You nailed Mike's perspective, the Winchesters were pretty damn good (I always imagine Dean looking up to Sam Axe like a guru, you know what I mean? Those two run on a similar wavelength, that being women and beer).

But yeah, this was awesome.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I don't normally go for crossovers, but I was stuck and bored and thought, OK, well, nothing else to do.

Then I couldn't stop myself, because this is some of the best work I'd seen (not that I've seen much)

Wouldn't have allowed Mom to move Dean from Sammy's side. Somehow, that just feels wrong, not unless Dean allowed it, and it didn't come across that way.

I can just see Dean's glee over the explosion and fire... *smile*
Wolfeschatten chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Wow, that was amazing.
JohnHSteward chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was amazing, it was like I was watching burn notice. all the characters where perfectly captured. Truly well done and Thank you
Willonilla chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This story is a gem. Even from Michael's first-person perspective, I think you not only captured every character's personality, but also their inner thoughts.
(Personally, I sorta wish that Fiona had more chances to be a badass, but she's still totally in-character.) Your story feels exactly like how the shows' writers would do a crossover. Awesome fic and excellent writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was extremely well done. I could imagine the entire story with great ease, the characters were very close to the original, the plot so cleverly weaved. I got to say not much negative to say. I give it two thumbs up!
Shannon chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
A mix of my two favourite shows, and it's writtrn extremely well. You wrote all the characters spot on. I especially liked the medical and military technicalities, nice touch.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Well, this was a fun read! A well done crossover between two of my favorite shows, for sure.
Gibelyou chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Best use of the Michael Weston VoiceOver mechanic I've seen on this site. It i hard to do right in a text format an I think you did well.