Reviews for Smoke on the Water
The Sound Shaman chapter 1 . 6/3
Quite well done. Thanks for the free entertainment.
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 2/12
I knew from the very first paragraph that this story was going to be spectacular. The way that you wrote Michael's perspective is perfect, and it felt like an episode of Burn Notice had been taken from the screen and put into story form. You wrote each and every character in a way that was both believable and enjoyable, with the tension between the two parties feeling as natural as the way they forged that temporary alliance. From the beginning to the very last sentence this story was amazing. As far as I can tell, this was a flawless execution of a crossover fanfic that combined the feelings and pacing of both shows into a beautiful mixture.
lastarael chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Wow. Awesome story. I've never read a Burn Notice fanfiction before, but you seemed to nail Michael's voice and all of the characters. I loved how factual you made the story, for example with Sam's bullet wound, and how well you did with the Burn Notice's crew's reaction to the supernatural. I would've never pictured these two fandoms being paired together but you did an excellent job!
GingaNinga5435 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Timelines are slightly off but other than that it was amazing
aapenname chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
This was excellent. I love both of these shows. You nailed Michael's narrative style. I could actually hear it in my head. And it was really fun to see the Winchesters through his eyes given that he's not easily wowed. It was fun to see Michael and Dean shine in their respective roles and you did a good job of keeping the Sam confusion to a minimum.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
I really enjoyed how you captured Mike's voice and the tone of the show, well done!
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Love this, favorite thing ever!
ukkichii chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
It was my first time reading supernatural crossover. I always thought they would be weird. But this one just, comes naturally.
It's just it seems too easy for me for Dean to leave Sam alone, injured, with stranger, in a house of the people who hurt little brother. Dean wouldn't have done that. But other than that it's a well done job :)
missmeow1968 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
slight tear rolls down cheek and slight smile on face very good captured there charachters beautifully.
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I loved this story, Thank you. This story has given me an idea :)
reader50 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I loved the storyline and of course, the people in it. It sounded like it could actually be them. I certainly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it.
Yorushike chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Hi,
great story! I don't know Burn Notice,but I think I might give it a try after this :). You definitely have the Winchesters down to an Art!
Greetings Yorushike
Ky111 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Great story, it was a great crossover and a great read.

Later.
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I loved this. The characters acted true to the series. It had a good premise. The writing was good and I enjoyed reading it. I felt like I was reading a true Burn Notice book. Kudos to you. Thank you for sharing.
InsertImaginativeNameHere chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was hilarious. You nailed Mike's perspective, the Winchesters were pretty damn good (I always imagine Dean looking up to Sam Axe like a guru, you know what I mean? Those two run on a similar wavelength, that being women and beer).

But yeah, this was awesome.