Reviews for Smoke on the Water
aapenname chapter 1 . 3/17
This was excellent. I love both of these shows. You nailed Michael's narrative style. I could actually hear it in my head. And it was really fun to see the Winchesters through his eyes given that he's not easily wowed. It was fun to see Michael and Dean shine in their respective roles and you did a good job of keeping the Sam confusion to a minimum.
I really enjoyed how you captured Mike's voice and the tone of the show, well done!
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Love this, favorite thing ever!
ukkichii chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
It was my first time reading supernatural crossover. I always thought they would be weird. But this one just, comes naturally.
It's just it seems too easy for me for Dean to leave Sam alone, injured, with stranger, in a house of the people who hurt little brother. Dean wouldn't have done that. But other than that it's a well done job :)
missmeow1968 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
slight tear rolls down cheek and slight smile on face very good captured there charachters beautifully.
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I loved this story, Thank you. This story has given me an idea :)
reader50 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I loved the storyline and of course, the people in it. It sounded like it could actually be them. I certainly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it.
Yorushike chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Hi,
great story! I don't know Burn Notice,but I think I might give it a try after this :). You definitely have the Winchesters down to an Art!
Greetings Yorushike
Ky111 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Great story, it was a great crossover and a great read.

Later.
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I loved this. The characters acted true to the series. It had a good premise. The writing was good and I enjoyed reading it. I felt like I was reading a true Burn Notice book. Kudos to you. Thank you for sharing.
InsertImaginativeNameHere chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was hilarious. You nailed Mike's perspective, the Winchesters were pretty damn good (I always imagine Dean looking up to Sam Axe like a guru, you know what I mean? Those two run on a similar wavelength, that being women and beer).

But yeah, this was awesome.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I don't normally go for crossovers, but I was stuck and bored and thought, OK, well, nothing else to do.

Then I couldn't stop myself, because this is some of the best work I'd seen (not that I've seen much)

Wouldn't have allowed Mom to move Dean from Sammy's side. Somehow, that just feels wrong, not unless Dean allowed it, and it didn't come across that way.

I can just see Dean's glee over the explosion and fire... *smile*
Wolfeschatten chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Wow, that was amazing.
JohnHSteward chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was amazing, it was like I was watching burn notice. all the characters where perfectly captured. Truly well done and Thank you
Rain Chasm chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This story is a gem. Even from Michael's first-person perspective, I think you not only captured every character's personality, but also their inner thoughts.
(Personally, I sorta wish that Fiona had more chances to be a badass, but she's still totally in-character.) Your story feels exactly like how the shows' writers would do a crossover. Awesome fic and excellent writing.