Reviews for Hope for Heroes
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/3
Great story, I enjoyed all of your themes and how Sherlock tries to help John value himself as much as John tries to help Sherlock take care of himself.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 11/3
Like getting more of their childhoods. It was nice to hear about Sherlock's reaction and his words at the end were great.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/3
Cool idea with the Prince and John knowing each other. I did wonder about the court case for John. I think you hit the nail on the head with John saying he doesn't want Sherlock to change who he is but just to look out for John now and again.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/3
I liked the part with Watson's own deductions. His comebacks to Anderson and Donovan were pretty awesome too. He does have a good point that Sherlock shouldn't have to complain and treating him like a good man would help for sure
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/3
The first born son comment was pretty funny. I like how Sherlock looks back to deduce all of the clues he missed. As for John, wait till Baskerville for the fear
mamika chapter 5 . 9/24
this whole thing was so adorable. I was awwing so much. their interactions and bond was so strong and real and there. and I ended up reading John's whole blog when you mentioned it but I didn't find the melting laptop.
but actually, reading the blog made reading this even better because I got to see that your characters were very much in character. and that is really cool. writing them well is not easy.
their relationship was very precious and tender and.. well, sufficient to say I liked it
ShadowWriter33 chapter 5 . 7/30
Really good story! Loved all of the little flashbacks as Sherlock learned more about John and their friendship grew!
God Bless,
Glorymourn chapter 5 . 3/17
Wonderful! Many thanks for your well-crafted written story.
QueenNaberrie chapter 5 . 2/1
Love the thoughts and added scenes/ memories. Great story! :)
Beth Pryor chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
The dialogue here is just great! I'm really enjoying the way you've written this relationship. The shock blanket and "Postcode envy" are exceptional touches.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Yay! We get a look into the marvelous mind of Sherlock Homes in one of the defining moments of his friendship with John Watson. Well done!
Katie Who chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Wow, I gotta admit that this was really one of the best fics I've read so far. :)
Well written, amazing stories, explanations and reasons. Really enjoyed reading. :)

All the best.
BeyondMyReach chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Brilliant and utterly true. Love how you showed their partnership through this story. You stayed true to their characters and made each of the chapters distinctive and interesting to read. Thank you for writing.
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Fantastic story. I love the way it's written in little snippets of different moments.
Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story.
Loretta Lyon chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...