Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
GrumpySeptiplier chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
.god. I love it.
thunderbirdbride chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loved it! I think the fetus is definitely Jet's baby, but it bummed me out that they didn't *love* eachother. Why not? They love being together, they can't stop the trysts that they crave, and Katara obviously still crushes on his characteristics like his walk.
I'd really like to know what happens if/when Katara gives birth to the baby.
Theater Of The Mind chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
And thus, baby bumi was created haha I always joke and say he was Jet's kid. The kantaangers don't really like that one ahhaha oh well but yes excellent story! _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awesome story . I wish u would continue it.
Also to all u commentors: quit hating on my friend jet!
Lexi Mikaelson chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
wow sooo good!
Mar-Mar21 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I liked this alot. Jet had no hesitation and the pregnancy is sweet. This has the makings of a great story.
Crow's Reach chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I've always had a soft spot for Jet, it seems a lot of Katara fans dislike that pairing but Zutara and Kataang (ugh) could only be interesting for so long. very nice, um you should continue. . . .please?
Tsuki6047 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ahh poor Katara :0 can you write a sequel to this i would be so happy! i love this story!
firebendingmeister chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
oh my gosh write more! im not really a jet and katara fan but it was great? i also HAVE to know... IS IT JET'S OR AANG'S BABY?
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This would have gone well with the song 'Unfaithful' by Rihanna!
Ilovemydad chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I like it please continue
sunfire08 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hey. Loved the storyline, loved the characters and loved the twist. Of course why did you have to choose jet? You know I don't like him,especially in that forest scene. :D I made an account just to post this. Hehe.
grazingalpaca chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
awwh. i always had a soft spot for jet...

xD