Reviews for A Campaign of Shock and Awe
wkgreen chapter 17 . 10/16
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story! It was really wonderful how you built their relationship!
bareIyBreathing chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
I luv how the present and flashbacks/pasts blended so perfectly. its not confusing.
TaniaLo chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Tori Amos's cover "nights in white satin" well so perfectly and emotional and sensitive
Thanks for reminder this beautiful song.
And also for this story - Thank You!
I' m not finisshed it, but i'm in love, thruly
ljkhg chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
"Because everyone must of thought" :D
the end of this fic for me. jfc...
Trees chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
Still so much love for this story, it's wonderful.
CarolineSC chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
What a fun story!
MississippiTrojan chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Awesome pleeease update soon!
me chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
third time. i love it. some lines melting me
Caro chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
Bloody awesome story! Loved it. Excited to see the new hardwired carrying it on!
Eyghon chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
I've discovered Glee about a year ago, and I've been avidly devouring every Faberry story I can get my hands on. Don't know how I went that long without finding this one, but I am so glad I did, it was awesome! I loved the secret marriage and the ups and won, riveting through and through (read it in one go). Great job!
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Awwww, this is really cute so far! I'm excited to find out their journey. :) So, there first kiss was when Quinn visited Rachel in New York the first time, right? Just wondering, because the kiss seemed so natural, like it wasn't just their first.
TaengOOster chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
thank you so much for writing this. you're awesome. Love your style.. the summary was a bit confusing, but i'm so glad this turned out to be really keep On writing. And I can't wait to read the continuation of this fic.. thank you very much
me chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
three times. i read it 3 times...
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Great story, but it's getting sooo confusing to understand where these chapters take place on the timeline. I'll be honest... If this wasn't such a damn good story, I would have stopped reading because it's a little frustrating!
HighOnFaberry chapter 17 . 8/28/2013