Reviews for Polar Bears Do It
kinsano chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow, he even knew her last name. That was so sexy, and sweet and hot!
CullenFan1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I think I have to agree with the other reviews. This "one-shot" is awesome. How many more requests do we need for you to write more to it? :)
Megaret chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh dear Lord! That was soooo good! I wish there was some way you would consider just maybe an itty bitty Epilogue or outtake something coz I absolutely loved that story. Very well done. I want to oogle more Edward with a car interieur light. :-D
cacata chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
quite good!
alli62 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I have had this in my in box for a while. Just got a chance to read it last night. When I read how you reiterated that this is a one shot I was curious. Why would she have to say this twice?

Then I read the story. First of all, you are one of my favorite authors. I have probably said that before. Love both ACE and SS. (ACE update?)...not pushing...anyway, I know you said it's a one shot, but I LOVE IT AND WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE IT. There, I said it. I want to find out how much he really noticed her and why he did nothing about it.

And, did you really meet Rob? What was he like? (just went to the bio).

Thanks for the story. One of my favorite one-shots so far.
romang8tr chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is one story where I'd love to see EPOV. I love your writing. I know you said it twice so you're probably serious about it but would you think about extending this past a one-shot? So awesome!
Tay240 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Are you sure this is only a one-shot? I really really really think you should continue this. You are a fantastic writer and i loved this, just like i love SS!
NielleHeartEdward chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Plllease tell me you are going to continue this! I loved it, but I want more. Let's say.. Phil gets drafted into MLB.. and Renee wants to go with him.. so Bella goes to live with her dad.. think about it.. LOL! Seriously, love the one shot, you are very talented. Thank you for sharing, even if I'm a greedy bitch who needs more.. lol.
littlestar300 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I really enjoy this, it felt like a coming of age story but in a one-shot. I think you could definitely make this a multi-chap but it is good on it's own to!
Skylar McKay chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was really good. Really hot. Would love to read it in Edward's pov. Have you thought about writing this in his POV? Would love to know his thoughts on seeing Bella for the first time.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Erin, don't get mad at me, I just love your writing alot.

Wow. That was fanfreakintastic. Are you sure its just a one-shot? I would love to read the awesome summer story. I loved this Edward, so damn sweet the way he kept making sure she was OK and bloody sexy. Hot.

fab/vicki
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was hot!

Great one-shot, but it would be fun to see the next summer activities.

Good job!
GatesMom chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Finally a more realistic teenage experience. Sure you're not going to continue it? How about an EPOV? Thanks for the story, even if it is just a oneshot. *sigh*
Elleg chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was hot! Great story! I know you say it's a one shot but you just left yourself open for more from these two. I'm just saying...!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Loved it! Though who would be crazy enough to jump in freezing ass cold water in the winter.

That was awesome he knew who she was...
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »