Reviews for Polar Bears Do It
PinkPixieStix chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow. Really, really hot! It's funny, when I got to the end I was frantically looking for the 'next' button to get to the rest of the chapters. Then I remembered that you reminded us more than once that it is a one-shot.

Good job and good writing! If you wanted to continue, I'd be willing to read. Just sayin'.
hbayer chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was great! I know you said it was just a one shot, but I would love to see this continued! Maybe after SS is done? Either way I enjoyed this story!
jewles622 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Omg now I want to see what happens next summer! That was freaking awesome and you rock my sock baby! MWAH
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
just delightful!
twificfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh, Oh, Oh, that was so much fun and very hot! Great job!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wet cold sex with Edward in the volvo and you wanna know what I think? I think that was FUCKHOT
sophie921 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Too, too bad this is gonna be a one shot. A followup could be all kinds of angsty sexy stuff.
Cherylmmm chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This o/s is such a tease...u should continue it for the sake of your dear and loyal readers...LoL but really you should...pretty please! You left the ending open for continuation! :o)
my2galspal chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
So, are you going to continue this? Just kidding, please don't throw anything at me.

That was quite fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was afraid you were just going to have them keep missing each other.

Thanks so much for sharing this with the rest of us. I look forward to seeing you extend it. Kidding, I kid!
Sunflowerfields chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
GREAT O/S, I felt sorry for Bella constantly wanting to meet him and fantasizing about him but, never getting the chance. He fantasies finally came true in the end though and what an ending it was. I loved it! ***pouting*** too bad it's a O/S
arlzs chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I'm so glad you added this to ff, Air! I read it on Twinklings, but now I feel obligated to review for you.

You're good with the OS, bb...maybe too good! It's your own fault, you know. Your title is great...I had no idea where it was going to come in until it came upon us.

So, I won't suggest a full-on SS expansion, but how about a little EPOV when they were first on the beach and Edward (apparently!) did notice Bella? Hmmm? Come on. You KNOW you want to.
browneyesandhair chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Thanks for putting such a fun story out here in crack fiction land! I really enjoyed your words. I know you said this is a one shot but it would be fun to see what happens in the summer with these two.
LoveTwilightIMC chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Omg. You should not be allowed to write one shots. Your writing is way better than that. You should so consider doing a full story on this. I can't help but say it. Like I said you shouldn't be allowed to write one shots. This was awesome. I really hope you do more on it but if not I understand.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I like it :D

Normally I would ask for a follow up...but I think it might drag out too much...it would be nice to see a follow-up, but it doesn't need one :D

What it does need is Edward's POV ;D Technically that isn't a follow-up...it's a companion :)
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 9/3/2010