Reviews for Polar Bears Do It
Rbeccap chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
It was such a cute story..can't wait till summer comes again and another story comes out? Loved the build up and the interaction when it finally happened!
ilovealion chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I see why your beta wanted you to continue this story! This hook-up could make for interesting summer sexcapades. Or, Bella could just go ahead and move to Forks! If you write it, we wil read! Thanks for writing!
jansails chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Dayyyyyuuumm that was goooood!

The characterizations made the piece: the visiting, intelligent, bored girl; the attractive, out of reach newcomer.

Having them meet in the library where they could share their intelligence & interests, while testing the waters of their attraction was an excellent way to put bond them.

Bella committing to doing something outrageous & out of character for her, made it exciting, daring, led by the golden boy.

Loved it.

jansails/jan2
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Lovely. The UST was amazing and then wonderfully resolved.

I hope you do continue it. It would be fun.
Kdub4127 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
So is this a new story or just a one shot? I love it and would def read more if theres going to be more chapters
parrotchic chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I liked it a lot! :-)
suziefknQ chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Loved it! Left me wanting more, but it wrapped up nicely nonetheless. I liked this Edward, I was intrigued, like Bella, from the beginning.

One of my fav one shots, thanks for a fun read :)
Sammy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love it! Please keep going with the story!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5