Reviews for Without Penalties
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I love this. So adorable, I honestly laughed out loud for some of it, and felt all warm and cuddly for the rest. Can't wipe this Sam like lopsided grin off my face at the thought of Cas as a cat.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Aww, I love Cat!Cas. /Almost/ cute as his human form.

You know what I would haved /loved/? If Gabriel had been the one to turn Cas into a cat. Yeah so I'm still in denial, sue me! He was my 2nd fav angel, after Cas of course.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awesome story, is it finished or have you just stopped writing because its reeeeaaaaalllyyyy good
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
And then? How does Cas get back to normal?
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ohh this is so cute and adorable! Cas as a cat is so cute! Poor Sammy lol. :) more? Please :)
SARA1988 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
this has to be the sweetest story i ever read. it cute. If castiel was going to turn into a cat this is how i would imagin him too look like the way you discribe him in yur story.

very nice!
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Too adorable for words.

-peace
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
OH THIS IS GLORIOUS.

Cas as a cat is a stroke of genius, and stoned Sammy? I laughed from start to finish, I LOVED it! D
Arilaen chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awwwwww DDDDD Loved it!
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aw... so cute. Oh, and yes, you should totally take me reading lots of your stories as a compliment. I intend it as one. :) Well, really, I'm just having fun. But I wouldn't be if you weren't good. _
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awww, so adorable at the end with the three of them snuggled up together. I'm not entirely conviced the cat is really Cas though! It would be even funnier if Cas showed up later and wanted to know why Dean and Sam were cuddling on the bed with some random cat. LOL

DM
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
soooo ccuuuuutttteee

*squuuueee*

ehehehehe

funny too

its downright adorable
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awww, this was beyond adorable!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Unusual...I loved it!
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
It would be soooo funny if Cas were to turn back into an angel while hopped up on catnip. How high can an angel fly? LOLOLOLOLOL!