Reviews for Untrammeled Beast
Heksy chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I sincerely hope I am not the only one finding this little story absolutely breathtaking. Talk about descriptive writing. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
He's not gay, he's Grace-sexual ;)
Mists of Ribbon chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
You are awesome. Siriusly.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Bueno!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I always get confused with reincarnations like is the person always there old life or do they suddenly remember and when they do do they stay the same with past life memories or do they just forget about the life they lived and change to be the person they were in the past life
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
lol love it. this was just the sweet yet intense drabble i needed. and i for one have absolutely no problem with Fen being gay, or being okay with being gay, or with Harry being Grace's incarnation. It's kinda cool that he seems to have her memories as well. ah well...thanks for sharing...
Nitmi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Excelent story! thanks for sharing! Pura Vida!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Thanks for sharing.
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Interesting. I feel like you could have drawn this out. but either way good job! keep up the good work!
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
oh, an interesting concept!

Much Loves,

Frosty
autumngold chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Thank you for the beautiful story. My heart was breaking for Fenrir, strange as that may seem, but I was so happy when he found Harry. I like how in the end they saved each other. Great story!
Crithach chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Your stories are just so god damn bizarre! :D I don't know what it is about them, but everytime I finish one I can't help but chuckle in wonder. The pairings are unexpected (Well, maybe this one wasn't..but then again, yes it was. I mean, Grace?) and the settings just so..so plain ordinary and still very different. I don't get it. I can't stop reading.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh man this is awesome! I feel like you could make a whole multi-chapter series out of this little baby here! Love the pairing, and great work again!
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was beautiful enough for me to cry- therefore, you are a genius. My logic has no flaws. -laughs-
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I really enjoyed Fenrir's characterization in this. well done!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »