Reviews for The Piano Man
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 5/6
There's no "c" in Ambrosius. And I LOVE "Why Should I Worry"
Shiori Kudo chapter 7 . 5/6
It's "...choosing the path...".
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 5/6
It's "I'll place the sky within your eyes.".
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 5/6
It's "Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream?". And how old is Sarah?
Beautiful story! I loved it!
AvaWA chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
This has to be the most beautiful, most vividly detailed, and complex ending to a Labyrinth fanfic I have ever read. I really enjoyed reading this story, and I am so happy with the ending! Thank you so much for writing this great story. I can't wait to read more stories of yours.
Nancy Brinkley chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
I woild have the goblin king mark her with a silver star or tatoo of an owl on her shoulder or forhead
Bugula chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Very well done! I truly enjoyed your story, it was original and well written. I would love to read what this new life with her king has in store! A sequel?
AHealingRenaissance chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
Beautiful! I LOVED it! :D
the only daughter of Pluto chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Amazing story. Wonderful closure! I loved it !:)
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
This was the most beautifully written story I have ever read! I all so love how you were so original in the use of Jareth instead of calling him G.J King or Garrett for his name like so many people do you gave him a name that was not nnoticeable and that made me feel like this was a real spun a web of imagination,love,deception and devotion . such a way that it feels like this was based on a true store.I really love it you are brilliant.
MaidMarian17 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Too. Freakin. Cute. As is totally awesome. As in quite possibly the best story I've read. Ever. As in my new favorite.
MaidMarian17 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Ahh! Jareth get your sparkly butt back to Sarah!
MaidMarian17 chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT JARETH!
MaidMarian17 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Adorable! Although, I do have one question...what about Mouse's mom?