Reviews for Exciting Investigation of Eastern Mysteries
kinigget chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
I really like what you're doing here, I just hope you can keep it up.
HalfEmptyTeacup chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I found this fic through TV Tropes. I like it, especially your take on Suika. I also can't wait until Koizumi learns danmaku. I vote for giving his attacks very pretentious sounding philosophy names.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
HAH! This story has had pure gold potential. Weird to think of Haruhi with such a low threat level though, but then again Reimu really has just about seen it all, then promptly proceeded to beat it up. Could be interesting to see if Haruhi's power really has any limits considering the whole point of canon is STOP her from utilizing her powers.

Also, Koizumi learning Danmaku? AWESOME! It would be hilarious if he named some Spell Cards after Anime like he did for some of his attacks during the Cricket Incident. Then all he has to do is get in a throw down with Sanae for hilarious conversation options!

Yuki sounds like she's attempting to rectify her inability to manipulate data. That could be fun, considering what a knowledge nut Patchy is. So she still can move faster than the speed of light even without data manipulation? That's just freaking scary really.

Satori has just had a time traveler dropped on her lap...looking forward to her reaction to Mikuru's mental censoring.

Kyon...seems to be being shanghaied into entertaining what is presumable a VERY BORED Moon Princess. When you really get down to it he seems to just about specializes in preventing boredom in headstrong girls, much to his chagrin. Can't see him spontaneously developing powers or anything, but his power of Inner Snark should prove sufficiently amusing. Every story needs a decent straight man, especially if its set in Gensokyo where Common Sense can be pretty rare.

Will be FOLLOWING!
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
YAY! ITS UTSUHO! The adorable nuclear powered crow girl! I can't wait to see Asahina's face when she discovers that particular bit of info.
The NHK Ambassador chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I started a Touhou fic project and realized that I haven't really taken many time/place settings into consideration. From my knowledge, when an incident is resolved, there isn't much that links them to past and future events, with the exception of recurring characters. I'm probably wrong on this outlook, though..
The NHK Ambassador chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I've been looking for another neat crossover to pick up. I do believe I found what I've been looking for. Despite the slow start I can already sense how promising this venture will become! CHARGE!
Psykoakuma chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
This is a delightful chapter!
Being much more comfortable with the Touhou side of things, I appreciated the explanations from both sides as to the hows and whats that define the potential crisis. I have to admit, this particular 'incident' feels like it has the potential for glorious amounts of action, drama, and fun!

Also, you get huge amounts of respect for completely passing the "Suika test" with top marks! She's a fantastic character, and yet she is so often treated as a fool or worse. Here Suika is presented with consideration and real insight into her true character and nature. She is someone who enjoys playing the simple fool, when in fact she is very much the Shakespearean fool! She is easily one of the most honorable and perceptive inhabitants of Gensokyo! I'm very pleased to see her portrayed accordingly. (Ok, maybe I'm a little obsessed)

Hehe, Genji was speaking in a manner such that I pictured him dressed with a top hat and monocle! :D
It was enjoyable though. You don't often see this kind polite/refined dialogue in fics.

I wish this story was updated more often, but I realize some things can't be rushed.
Larry Huss chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
When do we see them all in Mystic Combat? I want to see all the stops out!

yrs Larry Huss
The Pencil Of The Gods chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Yay, Update!

Excellent chapter, very much worth the wait!
linkhyrule5 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
UPDATE!

So Suika can be serious occasionally. Well, makes sense. And I loved Reimu's reaction to Haruhi: "Yay, reality warper who can destroy Gensoukyou the 17th, whoohooo". :P
I Before A Except After K chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
A new chapter? Excellent! I hope this means we'll be seeing more updates soon. I must say I'm rather fond of your writing style, and there are so few Touhou/Haruhi crossovers out there...
neogoki chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
yay new chapter!
Koizumi got exposed to a bullet hell, will he now use one himself?
can't wait for the next chapter
RedPBass chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Hmm...no updates since August, and that one was a year after the previous one, huh? Have you given up on this story? It's a shame if you did, it's very interesting...not to mention the fact that you've got me curious about what everyone is going to do next.

Yuki in Patchouli's library...heh, I like that. And of course Haruhi's normal self turned up to eleven is amusing in this case, too.

Good job so far, but I want to read the rest of the story.
jgkitarel chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Anyone else have a feeling of dread at the idea of Haruhi doing anything with Cirno?

Thought so.

Hmm, well, this is interesting, especially since the SOS-dan is not exactly comprised of the most normal of people. Yeah, Kyon is not normal, not at all, regardless of what he says.
authority02 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
From Meiling's attack names, it seems that you play Hisoutensoku. Let's have a match.