Reviews for Guardian
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 8/21
Damn! That fight! Just! Damn!
Crys chapter 3 . 7/29
Huh. I see what you mean by being disappointed. Building up to a heckuva situation then the story stops. Well, you did warn us.

Left lots of wiggle room in the geas, though. John can tell the girls, "I've been commanded not to interfere with Dumbledore's plans," which gives them enough information to move forward without him. And with the monarchy's knowledge and assistance. And then John can tell the Queen, "I've been commanded by Dumbledore to . . ." Nothing in that geas stops him from informing everyone relevant.

Messy situation, but that was your goal.
NakedFury chapter 1 . 7/1
Ugh In a way I am disappointed you didnt continue this but glad that you didnt continue it too. Cant stand any more Harry and Hermione bffs stuff, specially forced like this one where you basicly ...forced them to be friends. Cant really stand it.
RHJunior chapter 3 . 3/29
Fabulous. Must Have MOAR! Please do not abandon this storyworld, it is like HEROIN it is so addictive
JDL45 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
A great story so far. It's disappointing that you won't be updating it, but you warned us fairly! And when the muse departs, it's a mistake to force things. Still, if you ever did feel inclined to take this up again, I would enjoy seeing what you wrote. And this first three chapters was great!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Nice story overall.
Liked the touch with the troll, very funny.
Nate chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
WTF is this bullshit? The most incompetent goat fucking longbeard in children's literature... and you make him an epic character...

Ugh - crap like this is why I've stopped reading fanfiction.
Navn Ukjent chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I really hope that you are going to finish this sometime.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Oh boy.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh boy. Wish I coulda read the Ranma crossover.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
You said prepare for disappointment, and I am disappointed. Not updated in four years. Four. Years. *sobs uncontrollably*
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
He turned Chicago on its head, and now it's the Wizarding World's turn! Let the men's adventure continue!
Lycanthromancer chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
You know, it'd be easy enough to become immune to Dumbledore's Geas whenever John eventually comes back. A simple ring of Protection from Evil will do it. There's even a banner in Heroes of Battle that grants Magic Circle Against Evil to every ally nearby.

Also, 3d6 damage is nothing at his level, and it's not terribly difficult to become immune to sickening for a limited duration (ie, Metamorphosis into an object whenever you're subject to the save).

Really, Geas isn't much of a hindrance at all by the time it comes into play.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Very good
Ibskib chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Well I was warned ;-) it was certainly an exciting three chapters even though it will never be finished, things look dire, now that John is out of the game for at least a little while, until he gets access to a wish or miracle spell that is, and manages to level up a bit, in swiftblade especially.
Perhaps with a combination of 'perpetuals options', ennervated speed, a lot more powerpoints to do some heavier augmenting, not to mention better saves he'll stand a chance, although things will still be far from even.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »