Reviews for Guardian
Difdi chapter 2 . 7/31
You have a recurring typo - you keep alternating between spelling the word canon properly, and spelling it cannon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
If it works like the 3.5 version of Geas, then it isn't much of a hindrance to John, after all 3d6 each day and a save against becoming sickened isn't much of a problem for him at this point.
No to Rape chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
Sigh, a shame the author needlessly used rape as a plot device once yet again, he did it in the previous story, and it was also something that popped up in the future ones.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
It's opening - Its opening

Quirrel - Quirrell

not not looking - not looking

I don't think the Troll didn't manage - I don't think the Troll managed

cannon - canon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
cannon - canon
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Damn! That fight! Just! Damn!
Crys chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Huh. I see what you mean by being disappointed. Building up to a heckuva situation then the story stops. Well, you did warn us.

Left lots of wiggle room in the geas, though. John can tell the girls, "I've been commanded not to interfere with Dumbledore's plans," which gives them enough information to move forward without him. And with the monarchy's knowledge and assistance. And then John can tell the Queen, "I've been commanded by Dumbledore to . . ." Nothing in that geas stops him from informing everyone relevant.

Messy situation, but that was your goal.
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Ugh In a way I am disappointed you didnt continue this but glad that you didnt continue it too. Cant stand any more Harry and Hermione bffs stuff, specially forced like this one where you basicly ...forced them to be friends. Cant really stand it.
RHJunior chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
Fabulous. Must Have MOAR! Please do not abandon this storyworld, it is like HEROIN it is so addictive
JDL45 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
A great story so far. It's disappointing that you won't be updating it, but you warned us fairly! And when the muse departs, it's a mistake to force things. Still, if you ever did feel inclined to take this up again, I would enjoy seeing what you wrote. And this first three chapters was great!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Nice story overall.
Liked the touch with the troll, very funny.
Nate chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
WTF is this bullshit? The most incompetent goat fucking longbeard in children's literature... and you make him an epic character...

Ugh - crap like this is why I've stopped reading fanfiction.
Navn Ukjent chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I really hope that you are going to finish this sometime.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Oh boy.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh boy. Wish I coulda read the Ranma crossover.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »