Reviews for Guardian
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
He turned Chicago on its head, and now it's the Wizarding World's turn! Let the men's adventure continue!
Lycanthromancer chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
You know, it'd be easy enough to become immune to Dumbledore's Geas whenever John eventually comes back. A simple ring of Protection from Evil will do it. There's even a banner in Heroes of Battle that grants Magic Circle Against Evil to every ally nearby.

Also, 3d6 damage is nothing at his level, and it's not terribly difficult to become immune to sickening for a limited duration (ie, Metamorphosis into an object whenever you're subject to the save).

Really, Geas isn't much of a hindrance at all by the time it comes into play.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Very good
Ibskib chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Well I was warned ;-) it was certainly an exciting three chapters even though it will never be finished, things look dire, now that John is out of the game for at least a little while, until he gets access to a wish or miracle spell that is, and manages to level up a bit, in swiftblade especially.
Perhaps with a combination of 'perpetuals options', ennervated speed, a lot more powerpoints to do some heavier augmenting, not to mention better saves he'll stand a chance, although things will still be far from even.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Yup, definitely a favorite! Nice to see someone wanted to introduce an attempt at reality to a fic. Lovin it!
Beyogi chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Interesting story. I really like that your OC got his ass kicked by Dumbledore. As awesome as he is he's no Stu. I'd actually love to read more about this.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
Twigon chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Dumbledore's definitely an Epic level whatever-the-hell-his-build-is.

This is still going on my favorites list.

Wish you would at least try to continue this at some point, but if you don't/can't, I can live with being disappointed.
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
First off, squee. I was so happy to see a sequel. Took me a second to recognize that it was a sequel but I was so happy when I did. :)

Saving Harry Potter. It's one of those things that I truly love. Yes he is broken/bent but he still lives and there is someone/s who care for him.

But then Is aw its been two years since u updated and I about cried. I would so rather read this than Brutal Harry even if I do like that.
Wulffe chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Another interesting story / x-over ..

:-}
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
See this is why he should have considered divine magics early on, nothing like Quest on yourself to nullify a Geas. Loophole for the win!

Cheers!
Arthorius chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Wish you would update this, not often one sees this type of crossover.
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Damn a Geas? that is fucked up the wazoo and frankly The first is hard but not impossible to get around but the second is more difficult
joshlamont chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I realize the chance that you'll pick this up again is very, very small, but hope springs eternal!
DJ2 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Don't know much about D'N'D, but it's a very good story - it's unfortunate there will be no updates.
joel chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
It doesn't seem as good as the previous story, I think its because of the time skip between them, if you had kept the format of showing everything day by day it might have worked a lot better.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »