Reviews for Life's Full of Changes
Maibe Josie chapter 40 . 7/14/2004
Ah Man...Poor Eric, the guy must be so miserable without Caitlin. I think he should scrounge up some cash and grab a plane ticket to NYC to surprise Caitlin...
Maibe Josie chapter 39 . 7/10/2004
i fell behind, and that's not fair to you or me. I always have interest I'm just too lazy at checkin' up on my stories, and i'm also too stupid to use an author alert...

Jo
pixievix chapter 39 . 6/29/2004
okay so i was very bored today n i was searchin through fanfics n i was about to log out when i was like "she probably didnt update but i'll check caitlins way just incase" and hooray you did! good chapter! im so excited u updated!

::pixievix::
d3 chapter 39 . 6/29/2004
hey that was nice! keep on updating
blood-thirsty-pyro chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
oh i was wondering if you knew how many episodes there was and if i can get them on video some place cuz i totally missed its season finally *pouts* and some of the shows i missed too and would really like to see them again...email me at :D please?:D thanks a bunch!

shay
blood-thirsty-pyro chapter 39 . 6/29/2004
man i love this story! it so rocks and i totally got into it.. yay for caitlin and eric! so when are you going to write more? i am really looking forward to reading rest:D:D:D:D
fairieangel chapter 39 . 6/26/2004
Great chapter! I really do hope you keep going with this story; it's great!

Lydia
D3 chapter 38 . 6/21/2004
hey its so cool, I haven't been in this section sincee last summer and this morning, I decided to lokk if anything new had been posted and I saw that you have updated your story. It so cool cause it's getting better with each chapter. Please update soon
Ashley chapter 38 . 6/19/2004
I love this story and i waited for an update then lost hopoe there for awhile please keep going with this its my favorite
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
i love caitlins way when i can catch it on TV, and your story seems good to. but... (and its big) what is caitlins story? i know her mum died when she was eight, but the rest... mystery... that is to say i can make some educated guesses but... hehehe ccould you maybe email me with the reason that caitlin has to go live with griffon and co... pwetty please. cheers!

cya

DK
sissyfritz chapter 38 . 5/11/2004
Oh dear, now I think I'm gonna cry...
I can't believe it took me this long to read this chapter, I've had the link sitting around staring at me for weeks now. Well worth the wait, though.
I truly enjoy your style of writing, the mere fact that nothing occurs in a bing-bang-watch-the-action way makes me like the fic even more. Each emotion, each scene, is explained in wonderful detail and the plot is well thought out and entirely believable.
I particularly enjoyed how you placed Griffin into this scene, the sense of loss and ,perhaps, denial that he faced from saying goodbye to Caitlin rang completely in-character to me and just reaffirmed my trust in you as a writer.
Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter with happy anticipation.
Elanor-G chapter 38 . 4/30/2004
This is great, u had me in tears back there. I love the catlin and eric pairing. I've only seen the first season on disney *not fair why they didn't just put the next 2 on i don't know grumble grumble* Anywhoo update soon
pixievix chapter 38 . 4/18/2004
hooray u updated! i love this story! aw its so sad that caitlin and eric had to say goodbye! *( tear tear! u gotta update again soon!
::pixievix::
noelle chapter 38 . 4/17/2004
keep writing this its really good :)
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 37 . 2/17/2004
Hey I'm so happy you updated!
Just want to tell to keep writing and I will always keep reading. I'm glad C/E got some of their issues cleared up because I love them together.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »