Reviews for Solving the Unsolvable Puzzle
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Haha this is certainly one of the more unusual ways I've seen the two of them end up together, quite a funny one-shot :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
loved it
Kirida chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wonderful...just wonderful.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hm... interesting.. aftereffects of solving a rubik's cube puzzle, lol.
MissNorris chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hey dude,

I really liket your story ... until hermione had an orgasm because of him TALKING TO HER?

Sorry, but that is kinda unrealistic ... ;)

Nice Story, though.
Sevvysgirl253 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I've just bought one of these as a keyring (Christmas stocking filler) for my youngest son, who, at 14, is too young to remember them the first (or however many times they've been round now) time! So it was amusing to read this; as a short one-shot I liked it very much - most especially that last line! I'm sure Severus is a puzzle many of us would like to get our hands on ... ;-)
Sophia Lore chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I have one thing to say- I LOVE THE LAST LINE OF THIS STORY :D Great job on it too btw :D
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
hahahaa Great story! Made me laugh! Love it!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
SlyDraco chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
very interesting...for dirty minded people like me the first few lines made me think of something else...
roxyrainbow chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
lol my kids dad can solve that stupid cube too and it is strangly arousing for some unknown reason. i imagine if it was Snape doing the solving i'd probably die...this was great
ProperT chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Great One Shot! And a Rubik's cube of all things to get them together, lol! Of course it is Hermione we're talking about, and any man who could solve something she couldn't would probably catch her interest. Loved it! :)
Miskacz chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love it, where is mine Rubik puzzel and Severus *lol*
TheLadyofSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very fun! Good work.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Oh My goodness was that HOT GREAT Job. Wow. I loved it I loved how he must have known she was getting aroused and for him to keep fixing it YUMMY Sighs.. it's a GREAT Little thing for Hermione and they seemed to flow and the CHAPTER was GREAT. Hugs you!

Can't wait to read more of anything you write with this pair... Hmmm have you ever put Hermione and Lucius together? Grins.. You have a way with words. GREAT Job.