Reviews for Skin
manga-neko-96 chapter 121 . 7/12
This is my favorite story. It is incredible and I only hope to one day be as talented a writer as you are. I eagerly await the next chapter, but I just may reread the story.
For the contest: I recommend New Bern, North Carolina. It is near 3 different military bases(within 30-45 min, including a Coast Guard base. (Think: lots of boats). In addition, it has two major rivers and was the original state capital. PM me if you want to know more. :)
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 1/20
Hahahaha Jou causing seto to have a freak out XD good to know he affected her.

Lol mutt is loyal to his mistress.
Suzululu4moe chapter 19 . 1/20
XD a kiss! Aww the puppy!
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 1/20
Ryou!

XD a name!
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 1/19
Hahaa yugi and yami's intuitive guesses .

XD puppy's unwitting charm, melts the ice princess. Aww seto. Her mind is gonna be a mess since it's the first time her thoughts are disrupted this way. No boy has ever tried it that way with her before.
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 1/19
Aww the trust mokuba feels for him. So cute XD Kazuya-nii!
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 1/19
XD Kaiba's feelings in regards to the mutt.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 1/19
Imagine her mortification of waking up to. The mutt.
Aww Jou comforting Mokuba.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 1/19
I'd laugh if until really far only Jou of the more knows the true gender.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 1/19
Hahah another security slip, Anzu lol. Seems On my way! Of these day's kaiba need to do a total rundown of his company.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 1/19
Aww mokie trying to act like a baddy , XD jou is loved .
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 1/19
And this is why he is the Vice President. I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped in a marriage contract/form eventually.

Must be scary seeing how his sweet and innocent friend has those gaps.

Ouch. Poor Jou, on the bright side he is apparently harder to kill than a roach.

Aww Mokuba! So cute. I wonder how long it would take before he thinks of jou as a possible brother-in-law and try to mimic Cupid.

Haha suicidal puppy lucky for him he is injured. Hmm though I'm interested in setos eventual reaction to finding out the mutt is turned on by her.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 1/19
XD the mutts luck, guess it's the year of the dog.

Good to know that Jou has a healthy teenage mind. Hmm might be turned on at random times by the ice queen.

Aww Mokuba,
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 1/19
XD making a great first impression on mokuba. XD the puppy. So cute smart and idotic at once. Must be surreal for mokuba to have someone to talk to without much restrictions.

CapMon, loved that game when i was younger and played it on the Playstation.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 1/19
XD nice inner jou. XD wonder what the reward would be.