Reviews for Skin
Kitana Matsuri chapter 121 . 9/25
Ohhhh boy. I'm noticing a pattern with myself and this fic. I keep coming back to it (while trying to wait a respectable amount of time), and poking at it like an American 5am gamer pokes at Australia. ("C'mon! Do something!" ...It's shameful.)

So from the time I first discovered Skin, my overall conclusion is that any Kaiba/Jonouchi I read now is just inadequate filler until you update. To be fair, that's selfish on my part. Real life is a kick in the ass and I know that all too well. Plus, I can hardly re-write one chapter of my old stuff, much less put up new content. I have no idea how some people do it. It gets harder to come back to a fic after such a long time, too.

I guess I just wanted you to know that I definitely still think about this story. It's always the primary one that comes to mind when I want to read something from the Yugioh-verse. (Your version of Jonouchi is my absolute favorite. The few times I try a new fic for the Yugioh-verse, the more I can't help but compare, even years later. There's just no one else writing BAMF!Jonouchi. Not like you do.)

On a related note, I now have a permanent yearning for more supernaturally inclined Jonouchi. Which is all your doing. But it's nothing I'd ever tell you to be sorry for. When I really think about the possibilities, it makes me insane with indignant fury that it hasn't been exploited into its own massive category. With a huge following and everything. (In a world where he's capable and kind of a badass! WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT THIS FIC IS! WHY WON'T PEOPLE FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE?!)

Buuuuuut, I can't have everything! Aside from the vague hope that you'll be stricken with some urgent NEED to carry on with the story, my second highest hope is that you'll fall smack into the middle of the Supernatural fandom. Dead center into Destiel land. Because I'd read the goddamn bejesus out of a Supernatural fanfic from you. ( "You can't always get what you waaa~aant!" Is playing steadily in the background, mocking me. 'Hopes are for winners!', it whispers!)

Well, that's about it. If you update, I will read on. If not, I get it. There's a lot that goes into just getting a quarter of a chapter done. And what you've created is monumental. I'll always cherish it.
Naoremonth chapter 121 . 8/31
Just read through the whole story. I'm absolutely loving all the dynamics and characterization. I would be super interested to see more plot divergences, but I love the way you write it now, so that's not criticism!
manga-neko-96 chapter 121 . 7/12
This is my favorite story. It is incredible and I only hope to one day be as talented a writer as you are. I eagerly await the next chapter, but I just may reread the story.
For the contest: I recommend New Bern, North Carolina. It is near 3 different military bases(within 30-45 min, including a Coast Guard base. (Think: lots of boats). In addition, it has two major rivers and was the original state capital. PM me if you want to know more. :)
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 1/20
Hahahaha Jou causing seto to have a freak out XD good to know he affected her.

Lol mutt is loyal to his mistress.
Suzululu4moe chapter 19 . 1/20
XD a kiss! Aww the puppy!
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 1/20

XD a name!
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 1/19
Hahaa yugi and yami's intuitive guesses .

XD puppy's unwitting charm, melts the ice princess. Aww seto. Her mind is gonna be a mess since it's the first time her thoughts are disrupted this way. No boy has ever tried it that way with her before.
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 1/19
Aww the trust mokuba feels for him. So cute XD Kazuya-nii!
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 1/19
XD Kaiba's feelings in regards to the mutt.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 1/19
Imagine her mortification of waking up to. The mutt.
Aww Jou comforting Mokuba.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 1/19
I'd laugh if until really far only Jou of the more knows the true gender.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 1/19
Hahah another security slip, Anzu lol. Seems On my way! Of these day's kaiba need to do a total rundown of his company.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 1/19
Aww mokie trying to act like a baddy , XD jou is loved .
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 1/19
And this is why he is the Vice President. I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped in a marriage contract/form eventually.

Must be scary seeing how his sweet and innocent friend has those gaps.

Ouch. Poor Jou, on the bright side he is apparently harder to kill than a roach.

Aww Mokuba! So cute. I wonder how long it would take before he thinks of jou as a possible brother-in-law and try to mimic Cupid.

Haha suicidal puppy lucky for him he is injured. Hmm though I'm interested in setos eventual reaction to finding out the mutt is turned on by her.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 1/19
XD the mutts luck, guess it's the year of the dog.

Good to know that Jou has a healthy teenage mind. Hmm might be turned on at random times by the ice queen.

Aww Mokuba,