Reviews for Skin
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
I liked the Death-T game but Monster World is amazing!
JunJun chapter 121 . 9/8/2014
No...no...NononononoNONONO! THERE IS NO NEXT BUTTON! ABORT! ABORT!
Haha, seriously though. This is excellent...actually, I don't think that quite covers it. You clearly show your work, you manage to have an interesting narrative, and you make me want to keep reading. I...actually normally detest GB fanfics. I actually only clicked on this one because it was really really long and I didn't want to do my homework. However, this falls among a very short list of fics that contain an element that I dislike but the writing, the writer, and everything else make me want to keep reading. (Also, congrats on being one of a few authors that genuinely make me want to smush peoples' faces together and say, "NOW KISS!" I generally try to avoid most shipping-centered fics, but this one keeps the romance to a healthy, mostly realistic level.) SO YEAH, in conclusion of this strangely long review (I generally stuck with variants of "Great job! Keep it up!"), you are an AMAZING author. You manage to make a story that got vaguely monotonous in canon (CARD GAMES. LOTS OF CARD GAMES. THERE ARE NO OTHER GAMES. JUST...CARD GAMES.) and make it come alive. I say, kudos to you! And I hope you keep up the absolutely spectacular work!
Nyan Rajanu chapter 105 . 7/29/2014
So, I know this is only (only) chapter 105 of 121, but I decided I should really read R and maybe GX before I continue.
First, this fanfic is awesome. Seriously.
I particularly liked the fight scenes with Anzu/Malik the snake. I couldn't stop giggling. That was adorable.
The way you brought Jou's father back into the story was well done too. Though every time I read about those two I can't help imagining Seto meeting him. Yikes poor guy...
The German passages were easy to understand and correct. The word choice and sentence structure was a little awkward, but all in all a positive surprise. I would be very careful about trusting a native speaker over a teacher though, because the German dialects are so varied, that the actual German is almost like a foreign language for some natives. Same with the pronounciation. Different regions will have different pronounciation inabilities. (As a Carinthian, I have serious problems to pronounce 'e' properly... well the way it's supposed to be pronounced in German. I really envy my fiance. Hungarians are ably to pronounce everything.)

As I seem to have forgotten everything else I wanted to comment on, I'll go look for the manga.
Kakamashi7 chapter 120 . 7/15/2014
crabpeach. tumblr post / 91 844 851 388 /
(remove the spaces please)
fanart of Mokuba's summer with Katsuya and Shizuka while Seto was lost in her 'coma'. I don't have much on my tumbler, but I'm working on Magical Girl Seto! Hope you like it because I just started drawing again. It's been a long time and I'm still not that great.
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 121 . 7/1/2014
This story really belong to the Mind Screw trope in Tv Tropes, and it already is!
Kakamashi7 chapter 121 . 6/14/2014
Oh my goodness! It's been so long my computer didn't even give me a notification that you updated and I didn't notice despite checking just last week and instead reread the Noa arc. I'm honestly super psyched to see what you have in store for the gang, especially Sen since she's technically an original character. I want to say I can't wait for you to update, but I honestly can because I've technically been reading and rereading this story for almost four years(?! Wow, that's the most I've spent on anything but I love it)(so don't worry because I'll always be reading when you update). For your Doma road trip, I'm pretty sure I've sent you something, but I don't remember the details. I don't know much about military bases but I would think some good choices would be the DC area with all of it's museums and closeness to the Atlantic Ocean and capital of the USA so obviously lots of military and politics going on there. Buffalo is a possibility too since it's by Niagara Falls and stuff which would be kind of cool. Because they're going from California to the east coast, time zones will make the trip "longer". And the time zone will change from pacific to mountain to central to eastern in case you didn't already look this up or realize this or thought about it. It'll be a long trip since it's sounds like they'll be going through the southern parts of the US. If they go to DC, it'll take a day's worth or driving from a state like Mississippi or even Tennessee depending on where in TN they start. I do remember wanting them to experience Kaibab trail at the Grand Canyon though which I hope actually becomes a thing! Sorry this is probably super long but it's been so long and it's so much fun getting into this story. I hope you have a lot in store for us. Also, thank you for not discontinuing this! I can die happy as long as you get through Grand Prix with Siegfried! I really need to see what happens with him.
AyumiFallassion chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
Actually, the sex thing? It is only legal for them to have sex wih other kids no older than 18. After that cutoff, it is considered rape. Still kinda bad, but it shows that they understand how this looks to the rest of the world and are trying to protect these kids.

Love this story! Gonna go read the rest of it now. And btw? Blue dragon. Blue eyes white dragon. I see what you did there. (;
Xnakitsune chapter 121 . 6/6/2014
I real enjoy you work with this story especially the hints about what will hapen later. I can wait for the next chapter! good luck with classes! bye!
The Imaginatrix chapter 121 . 5/29/2014
Hey! It's Trix again, but this time I'm signed in!

...Wow. Awesome chapter is AWESOME. It really is. And I don't mind the Zexal references at all - I've heard lots of good stuff about it, and the fact that 4Kids wasn't around to fudge up the dub helped with its popularity. :D

So where are they now? You and your evil cliff-hangers! Why must you do it?

Seto: Because she wants her readers to COME BACK when she updates, however long that takes.
Trix: *jumps* What the—When did YOU get here?!
Seto: *slightly irritated* I was bored, so I'm watching the part of the fic without me in it. Can you blame me?
Trix: *sighs* Not really.

Can't wait for the Doma arc! Sorry I can't help you with your travel route, though. I'm from Australia and I was never that great at geography anyways.

Hope to see another chapter by Christmas! :D
CryptIXeeper chapter 102 . 5/17/2014
Just as a side note, Clinically dead for more than half an hour and that doctor would be freaking the hell out.

Brain death by asphyxiation occurs after 5 minutes of the brain receiving no oxygen.

I suppose it could be Magic, but still, makes me laugh and just want to point that out.
CryptIXeeper chapter 73 . 5/15/2014
Well, I'll read this till the end and hope something actually changed.

Really, what's the point if it's all just a basic rehash...
CryptIXeeper chapter 69 . 5/15/2014
While I admit, I do enjoy the story. It does become a bit grating that you're hugging the rails so much.
YumeTakato chapter 121 . 5/11/2014
Sorry it took me so long to review. I read it when I came out and then derped on reviewing for some reason so this has been sitting in a tab since then. I really enjoyed the chapter (it did take me a minute to remember where we were in the series though x_x) but I was happy to see the update. X3 See ya next time!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I am so scared to read all those words… HOW DO YOU WRITE SO MUCH? OHMYGAHD! THAT IS INASAAAAANNNEEEEEEEEE BROSEPH!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 121 . 5/4/2014
interesting can't wait for more
950 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »