Reviews for Skin
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
XD Kaiba's feelings in regards to the mutt.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
Imagine her mortification of waking up to. The mutt.
Aww Jou comforting Mokuba.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
I'd laugh if until really far only Jou of the more knows the true gender.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
Hahah another security slip, Anzu lol. Seems On my way! Of these day's kaiba need to do a total rundown of his company.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Aww mokie trying to act like a baddy , XD jou is loved .
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
And this is why he is the Vice President. I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped in a marriage contract/form eventually.

Must be scary seeing how his sweet and innocent friend has those gaps.

Ouch. Poor Jou, on the bright side he is apparently harder to kill than a roach.

Aww Mokuba! So cute. I wonder how long it would take before he thinks of jou as a possible brother-in-law and try to mimic Cupid.

Haha suicidal puppy lucky for him he is injured. Hmm though I'm interested in setos eventual reaction to finding out the mutt is turned on by her.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
XD the mutts luck, guess it's the year of the dog.

Good to know that Jou has a healthy teenage mind. Hmm might be turned on at random times by the ice queen.

Aww Mokuba,
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
XD making a great first impression on mokuba. XD the puppy. So cute smart and idotic at once. Must be surreal for mokuba to have someone to talk to without much restrictions.

CapMon, loved that game when i was younger and played it on the Playstation.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
XD nice inner jou. XD wonder what the reward would be.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Lmao ahahah guess the adoptive dads mistake. True the "small details" are a time waster for the super businessman. Haha how he went on worrying in the wrong tangent.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
I liked the Death-T game but Monster World is amazing!
JunJun chapter 121 . 9/8/2014
No...no...NononononoNONONO! THERE IS NO NEXT BUTTON! ABORT! ABORT!
Haha, seriously though. This is excellent...actually, I don't think that quite covers it. You clearly show your work, you manage to have an interesting narrative, and you make me want to keep reading. I...actually normally detest GB fanfics. I actually only clicked on this one because it was really really long and I didn't want to do my homework. However, this falls among a very short list of fics that contain an element that I dislike but the writing, the writer, and everything else make me want to keep reading. (Also, congrats on being one of a few authors that genuinely make me want to smush peoples' faces together and say, "NOW KISS!" I generally try to avoid most shipping-centered fics, but this one keeps the romance to a healthy, mostly realistic level.) SO YEAH, in conclusion of this strangely long review (I generally stuck with variants of "Great job! Keep it up!"), you are an AMAZING author. You manage to make a story that got vaguely monotonous in canon (CARD GAMES. LOTS OF CARD GAMES. THERE ARE NO OTHER GAMES. JUST...CARD GAMES.) and make it come alive. I say, kudos to you! And I hope you keep up the absolutely spectacular work!
Nyan Rajanu chapter 105 . 7/29/2014
So, I know this is only (only) chapter 105 of 121, but I decided I should really read R and maybe GX before I continue.
First, this fanfic is awesome. Seriously.
I particularly liked the fight scenes with Anzu/Malik the snake. I couldn't stop giggling. That was adorable.
The way you brought Jou's father back into the story was well done too. Though every time I read about those two I can't help imagining Seto meeting him. Yikes poor guy...
The German passages were easy to understand and correct. The word choice and sentence structure was a little awkward, but all in all a positive surprise. I would be very careful about trusting a native speaker over a teacher though, because the German dialects are so varied, that the actual German is almost like a foreign language for some natives. Same with the pronounciation. Different regions will have different pronounciation inabilities. (As a Carinthian, I have serious problems to pronounce 'e' properly... well the way it's supposed to be pronounced in German. I really envy my fiance. Hungarians are ably to pronounce everything.)

As I seem to have forgotten everything else I wanted to comment on, I'll go look for the manga.
Kakamashi7 chapter 120 . 7/15/2014
crabpeach. tumblr post / 91 844 851 388 /
(remove the spaces please)
fanart of Mokuba's summer with Katsuya and Shizuka while Seto was lost in her 'coma'. I don't have much on my tumbler, but I'm working on Magical Girl Seto! Hope you like it because I just started drawing again. It's been a long time and I'm still not that great.
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 121 . 7/1/2014
This story really belong to the Mind Screw trope in Tv Tropes, and it already is!
960 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »