Reviews for Skin
Kakamashi7 chapter 121 . 6/14/2014
Oh my goodness! It's been so long my computer didn't even give me a notification that you updated and I didn't notice despite checking just last week and instead reread the Noa arc. I'm honestly super psyched to see what you have in store for the gang, especially Sen since she's technically an original character. I want to say I can't wait for you to update, but I honestly can because I've technically been reading and rereading this story for almost four years(?! Wow, that's the most I've spent on anything but I love it)(so don't worry because I'll always be reading when you update). For your Doma road trip, I'm pretty sure I've sent you something, but I don't remember the details. I don't know much about military bases but I would think some good choices would be the DC area with all of it's museums and closeness to the Atlantic Ocean and capital of the USA so obviously lots of military and politics going on there. Buffalo is a possibility too since it's by Niagara Falls and stuff which would be kind of cool. Because they're going from California to the east coast, time zones will make the trip "longer". And the time zone will change from pacific to mountain to central to eastern in case you didn't already look this up or realize this or thought about it. It'll be a long trip since it's sounds like they'll be going through the southern parts of the US. If they go to DC, it'll take a day's worth or driving from a state like Mississippi or even Tennessee depending on where in TN they start. I do remember wanting them to experience Kaibab trail at the Grand Canyon though which I hope actually becomes a thing! Sorry this is probably super long but it's been so long and it's so much fun getting into this story. I hope you have a lot in store for us. Also, thank you for not discontinuing this! I can die happy as long as you get through Grand Prix with Siegfried! I really need to see what happens with him.
AyumiFallassion chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
Actually, the sex thing? It is only legal for them to have sex wih other kids no older than 18. After that cutoff, it is considered rape. Still kinda bad, but it shows that they understand how this looks to the rest of the world and are trying to protect these kids.

Love this story! Gonna go read the rest of it now. And btw? Blue dragon. Blue eyes white dragon. I see what you did there. (;
Xnakitsune chapter 121 . 6/6/2014
I real enjoy you work with this story especially the hints about what will hapen later. I can wait for the next chapter! good luck with classes! bye!
The Imaginatrix chapter 121 . 5/29/2014
Hey! It's Trix again, but this time I'm signed in!

...Wow. Awesome chapter is AWESOME. It really is. And I don't mind the Zexal references at all - I've heard lots of good stuff about it, and the fact that 4Kids wasn't around to fudge up the dub helped with its popularity. :D

So where are they now? You and your evil cliff-hangers! Why must you do it?

Seto: Because she wants her readers to COME BACK when she updates, however long that takes.
Trix: *jumps* What the—When did YOU get here?!
Seto: *slightly irritated* I was bored, so I'm watching the part of the fic without me in it. Can you blame me?
Trix: *sighs* Not really.

Can't wait for the Doma arc! Sorry I can't help you with your travel route, though. I'm from Australia and I was never that great at geography anyways.

Hope to see another chapter by Christmas! :D
CryptIXeeper chapter 102 . 5/17/2014
Just as a side note, Clinically dead for more than half an hour and that doctor would be freaking the hell out.

Brain death by asphyxiation occurs after 5 minutes of the brain receiving no oxygen.

I suppose it could be Magic, but still, makes me laugh and just want to point that out.
CryptIXeeper chapter 73 . 5/15/2014
Well, I'll read this till the end and hope something actually changed.

Really, what's the point if it's all just a basic rehash...
CryptIXeeper chapter 69 . 5/15/2014
While I admit, I do enjoy the story. It does become a bit grating that you're hugging the rails so much.
YumeTakato chapter 121 . 5/11/2014
Sorry it took me so long to review. I read it when I came out and then derped on reviewing for some reason so this has been sitting in a tab since then. I really enjoyed the chapter (it did take me a minute to remember where we were in the series though x_x) but I was happy to see the update. X3 See ya next time!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I am so scared to read all those words… HOW DO YOU WRITE SO MUCH? OHMYGAHD! THAT IS INASAAAAANNNEEEEEEEEE BROSEPH!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 121 . 5/4/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Jadej.j chapter 121 . 4/30/2014
Hell ya glad to see more to the story and hope to read more soon. Poor Jou not knowing when not to touch things eh... Also glad to see new characters to this story arc. Waiting on more fic now :)
InsanityByDefinition chapter 121 . 4/30/2014
Oh my gosh! /3
You've updated! *purposely holds back any fan girl squeal*

Alright, and just when I passed the story a few days back! The Capsule Monsters arc continues, and though my favorite minor character is in it (for this story), I honestly don't care for the arc. Perhaps it's because America decided to air it in the crappy way of a "lost" season right after the series finale aired. The fact they kept switching the times around made me lose interest in the same way for the Millennium Arc. *shrugs*

On the other hand, I do know that Alexander is Alexander the Great and Jonouchi better watch out as, if memory serves correctly, REBD takes over his body in armor. So yeah. At least Ryuzaki's 'tic' is somewhat realistic; Yuugi-tachi seem desensitized to me in the qualms of dangerous situations. Yes, there were other life and death situations, one that Ryuzaki himself had encountered, but those left little time to actually grasp how grave it is and none to hesitate. Interesting that Ryuzaki and Haga stayed behind, wonder how that will go. Still, any like for the latter has yet and will probably never show up.

I, however, am simply over the moon. Two separate stories, both updated, with my boy in English AND Japanese form days apart makes me a very happy girl. Best. Day. Ever. (Here, have a box of cookies)
UniversesVisit chapter 121 . 4/30/2014
Okay, so this time I'll review properly, even if i cannot say all that much to a big part of the chapter because I am running blind here (see: second brackets) but first of all let me squee about two seperate things for just a second OMG YOU UPDATED! I AM SO HAPPY! and also I AM A FANATIC WHEN IT COMES TO ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND THAT FIRST PASSAGE IS ALEXANDER OR I'LL EAT MY LEFT FOOT! (If this is obvious to anyone else, I am sorry but I've never watched this... season/outtake/whatever it is in canon so I am completely clueless...)
Now that that is out of the way on to the actual review: again, I am betting my liver that that first paragraph is Alexander's army rebelling at the Beas River and again I might be missing something because I haven't watched the actual episodes but I AM rather curious about that pendant as well as the 'four others' that disappeared along with him (I am beginning to see that I might be forced to actually watch the stupid episodes if I want answers... also: I am loving that '...after much thought he agreed...' when he actually threw a hissy fit of epic proportions before sulkily giving up :D very nice way of phrasing it ;))
Because I haven't watched Zexal either (yet) most of the references are flying straight over my head, I am so sorry, but I can say that I am already very intrigued and currently feel like I am sitting on coals because I want to know what happened to Katsuya and Shizuka and Sen and Yami and Yugi but I ALSO want to know what ALEX is up to, shady character that he is (...) Also WHERE did Katsuya see the map and what are Haga and Keiichi going to do now apart from sniping moodily at each other while Haga pretends not to be worried to death? Aaaah I am so excited!
Again, thank you so much for updating you made my week!
045
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 121 . 4/30/2014
Damn it's been awhile.

I find it cool how Rex and Weevil are in the Capsule Monster arc. While I am a tad surprised Mokuba wasn't there, considering he was the Capsule monsters champ, but I can live.

I find it cool how Alex is French in this, too.

Weevil does have a point, pyramids were made by other cultures. Personally, I still find it odd how there is an Egyptian style pyramid in that arc in the anime considering the Indian ones look different. lol

As a side note, when I looked back to some of the earlier chapters, I did notice something. Some of your comments about polarshipping, especially in the first arc by saying things like "Mai had the crush and Joey didn't go after her" (granted, I reworded this into my own words, but still) along with some other ones, seemed to go a little too far to the point they go into boarder line pairing bashing territory. Honestly, while I am open minded to pairings and such, some of them really did bother me. If you are not a fan of it or just okay with it, I can understand it and respect that, since I have friends who like many different pairings. But, however, I still think those comments took it too far. Because, to be honest, I think Joey did like her back near the end of the anime and manga. I won't go into a rant about it, but I will say despite the age difference, it makes sense to me since Joey, in my own mind, is mature enough to handle her. While I highly, HIGHLY doubt that was your intention, you really need to watch out for how you word those comments or take them out completely. Granted, I could be interpreting them wrong, so I don't know. I am sorry if I am coming off as rude, I am only saying this to help you out.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 86 . 11/12/2013
Poor Anzu! Getting turbed into a penguin and all. Though on the bright side, it was reversable.

Nice change with the riddles. The scene was kind of a "put Yugi off from getting there til this time" in the anime.

No creepy Noa this time, though I assume he's gonna be twice as creepy next time.

And I'm guessing Ren is Malik after your copious hints with the art. Idk why I didn't realize it sooner I'm usually good at picking uo hints.
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »