Reviews for Skin
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 85 . 11/10/2013
The image of Yami the giant Rainbow Kuriboh has made me laugh for about ten minutes. Then I read Kaiba's part and was consumed by feels. Noa has surpassed creepsterdom and went into to land of Yu-Gi-Oh's giant assholes with douchebags such as Vector and the D. I've never felt so angry with a character in a fanfic, so that just shows you how much I like this one.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 84 . 11/8/2013
Aaahhh Chibi Seto. Bet that made her even angrier.

And the snake... I have no idea.

Seraph, however looks like Bakura. And then Jonouchi is weatig the theif king's coat... I really hope this is correct because Jonouchi and Theif King Bakura beig past!life bros would be super cool.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 83 . 11/5/2013
Aaaaaah. Creepster Noa. (This makes me happier than it should.) and the fact that he's going to get even creepier... Hehehe.

About Malik joining with Ra, I don't think it's Shadow Game related because in the GX anime, a duelist had Ra and used the same ability and his body also became part of Ra.

Idk. Yu-Gi-Oh logic.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 82 . 11/4/2013
Weird stuff is happening to everyone it seems. The Ishizu/Yugi/Jonouchi conversation gave more questions than answers though. I'm starting to wonder if Jonouchi's past-life was involved in the creation of the Millineum Tauk. I just don't see how else it could recognize him and both him and the bearer of it have such similar yet different abilities.

I need to stop. All this confusion is giving me a headache.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 81 . 10/25/2013
Nooooooo Mai!

Wow! Was not expecting Jonocuhi to be found out because he was speaking Egyptian. But this makes the plot thicken. I am curious as to what he is going to tell Yugi.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 80 . 10/21/2013
Oh Jonouchi is fixing to reveal some things the otger don't know, I'm guessing. Though he probably doesn't care seeing that he knows Mai is in setious trouble.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 79 . 10/18/2013
Awkwardness with the boys walking in on Seto like that hahaha.

I am now very excited for the duel with Malik and Jonouchi. That's going to be interesting with the powers and such.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 78 . 10/15/2013
So, I wonder how Yami Bakura is going to act around Jonouchi now that he knows Jonouchi can see him.

And I wonder what is going to be the backlash from Jonouchi showing that he can see him.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 77 . 10/14/2013
Ahhhhhh poor Jonouchi! Though I wonder if he will say anything... I'm thinking he won't.

I am now suddenly really excited for Ishizu's duel because I can see Jonouchi standing to the side internally calling bullcrap towards the end of the duel.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 76 . 10/11/2013
Ooooh Jean Claude Magnum. (Or the polarshipping fanservice duel, as it is in the Japanese anime)

Things are a little more interesting with Ryuzaki there. I am wondering what sort of role he'll play in the Battle City Finals and Virtual World Arc. Speaking of which, I am assuming it will be similar to the Legendary Heroes game.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 75 . 10/3/2013
Ohhh I was not expecting Seto to save him! It was more consistent though. Aint no way Shizuka could see in water right after taking off her bandages. Though the anime has never been precise with injuries. Or anything of that nature.

I am curious as to how you're going to do the duel between Mai and that crazy dude (I can't think of his name off the top of my head) since Jonouchi isn't interested in her this time around.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 74 . 10/1/2013
Mai! I bet this is awkward for Ryuzaki...

The duel between Jounouchi and Yugi is really depressing. Even more than cannon.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 73 . 9/28/2013
The Millennium Rod is even more of a jerk than I originally thought. And how it took control of Jonouchi was really cool. In a creepy way.

And I'm glad Honda did not lie about teaching him how to play Duel Monsters. I never really understood why Honda did that in the first place. It would have been pretty easy to prove wrong. Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh logic!
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 72 . 9/26/2013
The tag team duel. The dub version makes me laugh. Kaiba is so sassy!

And the Seto as a mother bear image is terrifying. Her make counter part is already crazy protective enough!
Blahrgllargllarg chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hey, I can't find a specific chapter, but I read this a while ago and I'm going to ask here- is Jounoichi's ancient Egyptian equivalent supposed to be Jewish? It seems to match up with a lot of stuff...
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »