Reviews for Skin
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 75 . 10/3/2013
Ohhh I was not expecting Seto to save him! It was more consistent though. Aint no way Shizuka could see in water right after taking off her bandages. Though the anime has never been precise with injuries. Or anything of that nature.

I am curious as to how you're going to do the duel between Mai and that crazy dude (I can't think of his name off the top of my head) since Jonouchi isn't interested in her this time around.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 74 . 10/1/2013
Mai! I bet this is awkward for Ryuzaki...

The duel between Jounouchi and Yugi is really depressing. Even more than cannon.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 73 . 9/28/2013
The Millennium Rod is even more of a jerk than I originally thought. And how it took control of Jonouchi was really cool. In a creepy way.

And I'm glad Honda did not lie about teaching him how to play Duel Monsters. I never really understood why Honda did that in the first place. It would have been pretty easy to prove wrong. Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh logic!
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 72 . 9/26/2013
The tag team duel. The dub version makes me laugh. Kaiba is so sassy!

And the Seto as a mother bear image is terrifying. Her make counter part is already crazy protective enough!
Blahrgllargllarg chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hey, I can't find a specific chapter, but I read this a while ago and I'm going to ask here- is Jounoichi's ancient Egyptian equivalent supposed to be Jewish? It seems to match up with a lot of stuff...
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 71 . 9/25/2013
No! Jonouchi and Anzu!

I'm assuming that Jonouchi is gonna know the whole time that "Namu" is Malik. And I'm really curious how you're gonna portray the Millineum Rod, with it having the eyes with flames. Especially since the Millenium Eye was super creepy.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 70 . 9/24/2013
You've managed to make Strings even creepier than in cannon.

The chase is on! Though it's more of Yugi and Seto curbstomp rare hunters.

And Mokuba has been kidnapped, but this time his escape to find help will be more frantic, as he is friends with Jonouchi and Anzu in this story.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 69 . 9/17/2013
Strings gives me the creeps! He freaks me out almost as much as Malik's evil half does.

And I saw that little reference of Prideshipping. Though Yu-Gi-Oh is bad about almost hinting at a relationship between the protagonist and their rival. (Zexal. Nuff said)

I am kind of confused as to if all duels involving the god cards are going to be realistic, or just for Yugi. Oh gosh, I am bow wondering what they will do to Jonouchi.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 68 . 9/14/2013
Uggggghhhhh. Bug-hands. I'm shuddering at the thought.

And Haga... It's so weird that he's such a little... Creep. With his comment to Anzu and otger stuff (My favorite thing about Anzu is tht she won't take any guy's shit)

And you've got the wheels turning in my head with what you revealed about Jonouchi not being able to read hieroglyphs or hieratic. I am strongly assuming that he wasn't high-class, since they're the ony ones who could. (Middle class worker able to see the monsters/the future? That's probably not even close.)
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 67 . 9/12/2013
And things get even more interesting!

Though I'm assuming Honda and Otogi aren't going to do much fighting over Shizuka with Ryuzaki there...
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 66 . 9/11/2013
That duel. It makes me excited for when Ishizu duels Kaiba. (Actual future seeing!)

And Ryuzaki! Yeah! I love the minor characters actually having relevance!
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 65 . 8/21/2013
Ahhh. Poor Jounouchi!

I feel really bad for him. (And now Haga, too. I am excited to see you give him a little character development!)

My last review got cut short, if you couldn't tell. (Stupid FF mobile... I'm currently on my tablet, so maybe it won't glitch as bad as it did on my phone?)

I had wanted to say that I felt stupid too during Jounouchi's duel with the rare hunter because they were making it out as if this guys strategy should have been obvious, but I had no idea he was trying to summon it.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 64 . 8/14/2013
Poor Jounouchi! Tho
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 63 . 8/11/2013
Ahhh that's really really creepy... It's all super creepy.

The dreams, and the Millineum Tauk's hands just... asdfgh.

I can see where you're coming from with the bodies not actually going into the gold pot. It's less disgusting to me. Maybe they just threw some of the people's blood in there...? I'm going to stop thinking about it since I just ate.
Lets-Go-To-Vermont chapter 62 . 7/11/2013
Poor Honda, being the odd one out. (And he's right about Bakura and Otogi getting all the ladies. He just can't compete with Bishies.)

Foreshadowing ftw with Otogi's language knowledge! (I am curious what this means for Doma)

Also Yami Yugi getting the turtle is hilarious and cute. I can just imagine him with it.

And the fact that Jounouchi went with Seto and Mokuba shows she has warmed up to him some.

I am guessing the doodles are from the Noa arc.

Also, about the Yakitori, I didn't know Japan ate the more of the chicken than the meat. I mean, it's normal where I'm from to eat fried chicken livers and gizzards, but I thought that was more of a South American and Southern North American thing. But I guess that makes sense. People in Middle and Upper North America tend to be the pickiest eaters.

(I have learned a lot through you Japan guide/corner, so thanks for putting it there)
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »