Reviews for Skin
crazikido2 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
thanx for the interesting story.
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
insane idea...i like it...i'm gonna review ya chappies.
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 56 . 12/15/2010
GAH! CLOWNS! DESTROY THEM BEFORE THEY DESTROY US! BraghSKHDkegekllefoam! *And it's pronounced exactly how it's spelled. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*

Yes... good Yugi. That's how we know he's not a bad guy, because he knows... CLOWNS ARE EBIL! *foam*
crazikido2 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
thanx for the insane laughs...you made my siblings look at me as if i was crazy!
arykXkyra chapter 54 . 12/13/2010
Concept/spoiler guess: the girl is Kaiba with a little blue eyes keychain on her phone, and Joey's mind is going "You can do it, come on, it's just talking, YOu just have to talk to her, ohgawdIcan'tdothis!" ?

At least, 'guy freaking out about pretty girl' is what it looks to me.

Awesome fic & pics BTW, this saves me from actually watching most of the series.
Iona chapter 56 . 12/12/2010
*lol* I just love those Mokuba and Jounouchi moments. (Jounouchi putting Mokuba on his shoulders to get a better view of the surroundings was both cute, and showed how close they are.) They're pretty close now huh? Though seeing as they live in the same house, and do things together a lot, it's not surprising.

And Otogi's father is a total creep. Not because of his curse, but for the fact that he's so set on revenge.

Jounouchi's strange visions strike again. Seems like he's going to go nuts from all of this pretty soon huh? *lol* And it looks like both Bakura and Jounouchi have something to hide under their shirts of a necklace like nature huh? _ (Though in Jounouchi's case, it's probably more embarrassing than evil.) Well, I look forward to your next chapter. _
Iona chapter 55 . 12/12/2010
Well, that's one way to begin a beautiful friendship. (Notice that most of Yuugi's friends are former enemies? *lol*)

I have to sympathize with Otogi, for having such terrible father. I'm glad you're following the manga's take on Otogi, since it gives him more of a background. (Though I could care less for those gorgeous green eyes, and that silky hair... *slaps forehead*)

Oh yes, the Fluffy Fanclub. It's amusing to see that they consider Otogi the 'darkside'. Then again, they don't know Fluffy's true nature... *lol* You should do a crack side chapter all about the Fluffy Fanclub and the Dice-boy fan club having an all out brawl on the basketball courts. Then again, I think I'd just rather have more chapters about the main storyline, since I see that quickly turning into more of a blood bath than anything amusing. *lol*)

And Mokuba! Eating lunch with the High School kids down the block? How long is their lunch break anyway? ANYWAY, onto the next chapter!
Jadej.j chapter 56 . 12/12/2010
Oh my Yugi in a bind and the others just realise...Then Jou seeing things again poor Jou. Now the dog tags were out in the open...the blushing blond in trouble...:)
Iona chapter 54 . 12/10/2010
Sheesh, Rebecca needed to get the bug out of her bonnet. Or something relaxing, the kid is way too uptight. *lol* Glad to see that you've gotten her introduced and now friends with the Yuugi-gang. Well... sort of. *lol*

I can agree with you that her attitude is quite similar to Kaiba's. Maybe it's the curse of being a genius? Of just the fact they have similar attitudes? Arrogant, isolated and with weird... fixations? (Kaiba with blue eyes white dragon, and Rebecca with her teddy bear... thing. *lol* Probably why she has that fixation on Yuugi when they meet again, since he resembles a baby panda. *jk*) You can tell I was reaching with that last one. _ But arrogant and isolated they both are definitely there.

Oh yes, I am enjoying your fanart. I have no clue as to the concept to the concept spoiler picture, only that it looks like the girl in the background has a blue eyes keychain on her cell phone and Jounouchi looks like he saw something unbelievable or very traumatic. (Honda wearing a long blond wig and riding through the countryside naked like Lady Godiva? Or worse... Kaiba genuinely smiling. *shudder* If that happened, it would cause a time space anomaly, ending all existence. *jk*) Well, I look forward to what you have coming up next. _
zakuro93 chapter 54 . 12/9/2010
Ohhh Rebecca. That little snot faced brat that gets under everyones skin. I wish she really did fall...or spontaneously combust at some points. Jk! Gotta love 'em! Good thing she sorta has a change of heart towards the end. FINALLY. Duel of the grandpas would have been super cool! Question, since I barely read the manga (I should go buy it now haha) is most of the profanity in there? Well of course save for some..*ahem* more colorful words. Anyways, another fantasmical chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Btw, I love your artwork! I'm jealous! I wish I could draw that good
Lace Kyoko chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Oh yes, I definitely caught the "Nee-sama"-"Nii-sama" thing. I love how this is based so heavily on the manga. :) I don't get enough of that. Most fics I read now are based on YGOTAS, which I think is kinda wrong. Just a little. :)

This is sooooooo good. :)
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
First thing: What is "character on a bus" syndrome? I seriously don't know.

Ok, I really like this! I'm surprised you made Kaiba into a chick, but I like this. It's different, definitely differnt, and a nice twist on puppyshipping. It's nice to read something that won't be so typical.

Ok, I will keep reading this, but I do believe you have a new fan in the works. :)
Jadej.j chapter 54 . 12/8/2010
Some times ya have too much fun writing these chapters eh. Poor Jou doesn't like monsters dying does he...he feels that pain...:P Love ya drawings too...:)
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 53 . 12/8/2010
If I were Mokuba, I would also use my scary sister's powers to procure a zombie wiener dog to do my bidding, in addition to getting a school to let me have long flowing Maybelline hair. But it's probably a good thing that I'm not Mokuba, because knowing how Kaiba's like... (lawl jk)

BTW, I asked my friend who grew up in Japan until 7th grade about when graduation takes place, and she said that for her school they had their graduation near the beginning of March. But she also mentioned that it's not all the same for every school, but that she was sure everyone definitely graduated prior to Golden Week. Which eventually led to us discussing mochi ice cream. (drool) Yeah... I'm gonna eat some mochi.
zakuro93 chapter 53 . 12/7/2010
Oh. My. God.

Best fic I've ever read. EVER. Though I will get to that point in a little bit.

By the way, hi.

I've recently started reading this and I've decided to review as soon as I was caught up. (Which took a little while! But so worth it).

This is just so well written that I can't stop reading it! I also LOVE the fact that it has your own twist in the storyline which makes everything interesting to a whole new level!

Ohh for the AN at the end...very very entertaining! I love your sense of humor and how you word things in such a clever way in that it makes it funny. I'm dying to know if Seto and Jou will ever advance in their "relationship". I wonder if they'll ever kiss. I definately want to read all about that! Haha! *sigh* I can't wait to see what else is in store for those two...*dreamy sigh* I can't wait for the next chapter and I am now a faithful reviewer! If I can still vote, I choose the crossdressing priestess set. Ooo! More twists!

On a random note, I love how this fic is giving me Yu-gi-oh induced dreams...hm...I kind of like it...a lot...hahaha!

And for one last final point...

I think Canadians are so cool! (I'm American..kind of...)

Anyways, please update soon with more awesomeness!
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 .. Last Next »