Reviews for Skin
Jadej.j chapter 52 . 12/1/2010
Ya having fun typing these little canons aren't ya. Poor Jou had to get Seto-chan chocolate and then he seeing and hearing Yami...It's just going to get worse for him isn't it. :)
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 51 . 12/1/2010
AND THAT'S A WRAP! For the Virtual Arc thingie. Yeah. I'm going to miss Princess Mokuba! *cries* Too bad Kaiba didn't get to see her and have an aneurysm from the weirdness. *lawl*

I had to laff at the way our dear Jouno-kun was all like 'Mah Berfday was crazy!' and Kaiba was all like 'Meh, Berfdays are for proletariats, and I yam above dat.'. Yeah, that guy needs a party, the poor thing, and Kaiba needs to eat caek, to cheer her up from the fact that Mokuba looks like he visits bondage dungeons. Uhh... not that I'D know anything about things like that. *shifty eyez* Oh yah, and the bugs thing in this chapter are gross. EBIL BUGS! BUGS ARE ETERNAL ENEMY OF MINE! *Well, bugs and clowns. CLOWNS ARE EBIL! SLAY THEM ALL! DESTROY THE CLOWN MENACE! MUAHAHAHAHA!* Yes... KILL DEM BUGS! Smoosh them! Make them pay! DESTROY THEM AND KILL THEM ALL! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

And I like that Kaiba and Yuugi got put in their place when Mokuba was like 'YOU TWO STFU AND WORK TOGETHER!'. That was both hilarious and appropriate for him to do that.
Death-Dimension chapter 51 . 11/30/2010
Hi it me who said this has become my no 1 favourite fic.

I like the fact that you take time to explain things at the end it has brought lots of giggles such as what you said about Kaiba having another wall to smack her head agaisnt I couldn't stop laughing.

Simply reading this I can tell you really enjoy writing even without you sayin and the story has a professional air about with the facts being explained in detail.

I don't know much about Kanji and probably never will but its still nice to get the explainations.

Another thing about the story is that I find it absolutly believeable as in the anime Kaiba NEVER gets a girlfriend so as I'm reading your story I think it the real one that should have been, it would have made the show so much more funny and heart-qlencing at the same time.

And something esle of interest I saw your doddle about noa put kaiba into a female outfit during they dual the look on everyone faces was absolutly priceless I was laughing for a good half-hour I can just imagine kaiba trying to cover herself up face completly red from embarissment I would so love to see that in your story OOOOOHHHHH I can't wait to read more
Iona chapter 51 . 11/27/2010
Wow! What a chapter! This was extremely entertaining, and I'm glad Mokuba wasn't just a passive spectator this time. (Must be that influence from Jounouchi. *lol* _)

I also enjoyed the way that Kaiba dealt with the Big 5, though I can't help but feel bad for those guys in some way. (That, and I also have to wonder if it's going to smell in that room eventually because of those guys rotting...)

Also, I'm glad you also included that last snippet of Noah once more. For some reason, I feel anxious for Jounouchi, for attracting his attention, but then again, it's probably nothing. *lol* Oh well, I'll see you next chapter. _
Jadej.j chapter 51 . 11/27/2010
Oh boy what a battle and now Seto has to growl to herself about how Yugi and Mai knows her true gender. Then of course there are the clothes that Mokuba is wearing...hehehe. Oh my :)
CrimsonLaurana chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Awwwww. So cute! Seto-chan, eh? Is Jou tryin' ta piss 'er off? If he is, he's doin' a good job!
Iona chapter 50 . 11/24/2010
*sniffle* That was so sad! Poor Eri!

And Mokuba! Awesome ninja skills! Kaiba should be lucky that Mokuba is so awesome as to create that sort of rescue. (Plus, it goes against that awful stereotype that Mokuba is a crybaby weakling who needs to be babied. Yay!) Epic!Mokuba for the win!

The drawing was cool. _ I like comics strips, so it was a welcome change to see something so humorous and entertaining.

Oh yeah, and I'm anxious to see how things will end here. Our protagonists here are in quite the pickle, and I'm looking forward to how things shape up for them.
Jadej.j chapter 50 . 11/23/2010
Well Seto now knows Yugi knows what she is and he, Jou and Mai are in the game as well...what action and what a sad death. Let's kick big five butt...:)
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 49 . 11/22/2010
ICE CREAM SANDIES! Now that that awkwardness-ness has been put out there, I got to say, w007 on the costume change for our dear Jouno-kun. I am super serial on that, cuz, Fred Flintstone was so 10 centuries ago for a reason. P Dry cleaning fur is expensive. *drum roll* Though the fur being there combined with a cloth thingie and helm does still remind me of things of the Conan the Barbarian persuasion.(lulz) Blame it on watching Conan the Barbarian the Musical. Oh yeah, the maid's reaction was to die for as well. And awkward, since it could have been perceived as pervy. *lawl*

Hurray for Princess Mokuba! Cross dressing runs in that family it seems. *snicker* Can't wait to see what Kaiba says about that.
Cynical Gamer chapter 49 . 11/20/2010
Um...yeah, sure. Just don't hit me again. (Hides behind Iona)

Okay, yeah, I can see how that'd be creepy. " so wrong. Aren't you supposed to be twelve?" "Well, if you think about it, he's technically a teenager, hormones and all." "Shut UP, I don't even want to think about it!" "Oh my GOD, Kaiba's actually hot!" "Just make sure she doesn't hear you say that..." Um...*cough* yeah...lets not.

Heh, I can't wait.

I kinda do, actually. I think it'll help me prepare for the worst...

Well, of COURSE Kaiba has fangirls. Luckily, she's able to ignore them. The guys though...she'd be hounded with crappy pickup lines everywhere she goes.

That she does. I remember a fic where Jou and Kaiba (male Kaiba) hatched a plot together to take advantage of the fangirls' infatuation with Kaiba during Valentine's Day. It was quite funny, and showed a strange partnership between them that we otherwise never get to see. A shame, really, because I bet those two could come up with some EVIL plans if they worked together. Heh, yeah.

Well, that explains how he got the glove, but you'd still think someone would notice he's not supposed to be there. And, y'know, NOT go "oh, okay then" just because his friend gives him a star chip. Maybe.

I'll bet. Though you are evil for making us wait so long on that. You do update regularly, though, so that makes it at least a bit bearable. You're still evil, though.

So is this one. I foresee nightmares in his future. I know, that part really sucked. And she was almost there, too! D: Well, that makes more sense for them to enter the world, at least.

I figured as much. But what does it mean? Are we gonna see a mind slave Jou again? Or is there more to it-wait, it's you, so of course there will be...but what? Torture? Blackmail? What? D: Darn you and your foreshadowing!

So it looks like we're reaching that point in the Legendary Heroes arc. Fun times. And I greatly appreciate your change to Jou's costume. It was like "Thank GOD!" But will there be any consequences of Jou's reveal of Kaiba's gender in the game? Hmm...I guess we'll see...
Iona chapter 49 . 11/19/2010
No! Mokuba! Why does he always have to sacrifice himself for his Nii-sama(Nee-sama)? Then again, it makes him that much more likable and awesome and totally not annoying, compared to other kids his age in other anime. Though even in Yugi-Oh, I have to admit, there are some kids who are pretty annoying to compare him to. *sideways glance at Rebecca Hopkins.* Then again, no one can resist Epic!Mokuba. I can't wait to see what sort of awesome Nee-sama saving moves he'll do. *grins* _

I totally understand what you mean about girls in general being a lot cattier with their insults compared to guys. (Middle School was tough, but High School was ok for me, since I never had any problems. People like me, what can I say? _)

And I am happy that you're also incorporating such an interesting back story to Mai. She's one of my favorite characters, so I am happy to see her get her chance in the spotlight in such a positive way. Well, I suppose I've said enough. *lol* I look forward to your next update.
Jadej.j chapter 49 . 11/19/2010
Action, action, action. Wonderful chapter. I can see Seto being really mad when they used his Blue Eyes...:)
Maggiemay chapter 48 . 11/19/2010
Well, had it checked. Doctor says it's not cold - just me having an idiocy attack. It'll get better when I grow a new brain. Until then ignore all idiocies.

Blargh! If I want juicy Seto/Jou I'll just have to write it... Hmmm... Well I COULD finish Bury It Deeper (Yugi kills Jou's dad protecting Jou so they try to bury the body on Kaiba's land. YOU do the math cuz no matter how I do it - it equals PAIN.)

Ah well okay then on to this part of your story. Why didn't Seri's arm heal? What did I miss?

Okay the Jou getting swallowed thing reminded me of MIB. Tommy Lee Jones at the end of the movie when the space cockroach at him. *blargh and gag*

But well written and entertaining.

Cynical Gamer chapter 48 . 11/18/2010
Well, at least you didn't hit me again. Thanks.

Well, yeah, the whole "I want to take over your body" was creepy enough, but giving him a strange "interest" in her would only up the wrongness factor. Point. If he's got a weird obsession with her, the big "reveal" would seem a lot more perverted. We'll just wait and see what happens, then.

Oh god...that sentence came with a squiggly! D: What are you planning? What evil are you PLANNING?

To be expected, given that she's Kaiba. Plus pretending to be a boy for so long and all, she likely hasn't had many people interested. *Pause* Okay, so she likely hasn't noticed or CARED if anybody was interested. Don't MAKE me pull out my patented GLARE O DOOM on you.

Just a little at least, but that usually happens with character growth.

Yeah, he's really lucky there.

I get the fanfic. You made it pretty clear why he had to compete and that it was expected. It's the anime and manga that left me scratching my head. A no-name novice duelist just suddenly shows up on the islands, lacking a glove or any indication that he is a duelist, and they don't kick him off because his friend gave him a star chip-of course, completely ignoring the OTHER THREE non-competitors who shouldn't be on the island either.

Heh, I'll bet., this is difficult. I thought I was getting somewhere. I can't wait for the big reveal!

Yeah. Thanks for that.

And I just saw the chapter. Awesome. AWESOME I say! I loved the upgrades to the weapons and abilities for this game. And Jou getting eaten...hehe, poor Jou. But Kaiba certainly isn't some damsel in distress, is she? And I loved the art. The bit with the tauk and rod were pretty nifty looking, and make me wonder exactly what scenes are being depicted by them. Hmm...
Jadej.j chapter 48 . 11/17/2010
Wonderful chapter love how Jou got into his character as well as Seto-chan kicking butt :)
956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »