Reviews for Envy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Good job with this interesting perspective.
Kari-Kateora chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That... This was oddly disturbing, in a good way. I'd never given this much thought before, seeing as Lee is so positive at all times. And at the time, I admit I was more worried about Sasuke than him ( oh, the irony...). In any case, this is a really, really good character interpretation. We all know Lee's a fighting spirit, but even the strongest ones have moments of weakness. And one was bound to come up after this fight. This inner monologue's even more interesting it you compare it to his behaviour later, during the Kazekage Retrieval Arc in Shippuuden. Pretty deep, and I feel as if I know Lee's pain and him as a character a little better. Thanks for the great read!
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow. That was amazing. That last line had me pinned to the chair, watching it with wide eyes. What an angst was there. Great story.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Or envied a child locked in a closet with a man with a knife just outside the door... Either or.
Wenxi chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Woah. That's beautiful. And the irony! Ha! Amazing thing you've written here.
Rin chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
So well-written. And the irony of Lee's jealously is just gut-wrenching.
UnagiKeki chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Holy HECK, I keep finding awesome fanfics today!

Everything a fanfiction should be was in here. All those English terms they teach us to review stuff with? Shot. You created a voice here that's impossible to find in modern literature. I have no words for it.

This website is so beautiful...and so is your work. Utterly, utterly magnificent work.