Reviews for Cold Was the Ground
lillelouis chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Dear gawd. I feel slightly less cool after reading this and weeping like a little child, but...meh.
mystica88 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Very good. I like friendship stories with Cas and Sam. It's an area that I think is rather lacking in the show. Thanks for the good read!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Good story!
psquare chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Oh, OH. This is PERFECT. Suspenseful, terrifying, engrossing. And you got the characters down to a T. I really can't ask for any more.
Merry Masquerade chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
This was a really enjoyable, well-paced story. I love that you brought back Benton - sometimes the one-shot villains tend to get forgotten. Anyway, great work.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Wonderful writing. Loved this. Hate Benton. He really was one of the creepiest villians. Glad to see him back causing trouble and getting buried for it again.
CuteLioness chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Great story! Please tell me you have more of this sort of thing up your sleeve? I love me some Cas whump but so often in comes in tandem with Dean/Cas which I just don't dig. Plus I quite liked the pairing the story being Sam and Cas centric, although I would like to see how you write Dean... Anyhow, if you write more Cas stuff, I'm there in a heartbeat. Thanks for a fab read!

CL
friendly chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
great job.. would love to see a little epilogue of dean taking care of sam...
mamapranayama chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed the Sam and Cas bonding and your revival of Dr. Benton. Thanks for sharing this. :D
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Loving this story thus far. Well...on to read the next chapter. :D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
AWESOME!

OOH GOD!

i loved! time is on my side and this fic is such a well written peice! best read in a loonnngg time :)

beautiful hurt Sam! Loved Cas helping- your details of that season were perfect! brilliantly written love
MB chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I loved this story. Thank your for sharing. That creepy feeling really shined through and the characters felt true to the SPN universe.
aXforamnesty chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
OMG i absolutely LOVE this! so superbly written! and get a knife to cut the suspense! geez! most people can write a thrill like that so well! love the slowing digging the grave thought-what a neat/new concept!

Is this the finale? I hope not! more h/c for sweet, poor sammy would be SO awesome!

what forms of bribery do you accept?