Reviews for Aftereffect
FlowerFur chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
"Am I the only one who feels horrible when Madotsuki kills a NPC that actually looks humanoid ?"
No, you're not the only one, believe me. The first time I found Masada, it was because I read on a site how to. On the site, there was written that if you stabbed Masada with the knife, you had a little scene or a bonus level or something like that. So, of course, I listened...
He even moves away from you when you take out the knife! I felt horrible. Guh. Plus it was the first time I used the knife, so I didn't expect the scream after. I was like "What have I done D:"
Then he reappear when you exit the room and it's all fine again. But still. Never doing that again.

...Mayyyyyybe I should stop talking about myself, and talk about your Fic. Yeah. That'd be good.
It's good! It's very good! I love it .
And I don't know what to say after that. I am terribly bad at reviewing. Oh well.
Lady LYN- Beatrice chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Wow. That was awesome.

The ending was beautiful, actually. It makes sense, since the dreamworld resets every time you go back to sleep. (I think you meant "so", not "soi", though.)
Brerfalque chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
AkatsukiFerret chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
This is a very lovely fic; everything is written in a way that I to put this? Brutally eloquent, I think. :)
Poisonous Pastry chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
How delightfully twisted, just the way I like my stories. And no, you're not the only one who feels terrible whenever Madotsuki kills a humanoid NPC. I do too. In fact, I've never even had the heart to stab Masada.

I really like your portrayal of Madotsuki here. It feels very believable. In fact, I like the way you portrayed all the characters here. The pacing, style and general flow all feel nice, it's not too rushed and not too quick either. It isn't very heavy on the details which works excellently here.

All I can say is, keep up the good work!