Reviews for Code Geass R3: Zero's Requiem
Vaidaan chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
The concept and story elements are all... good, maybe even great, but the writing isn't as good as it could be.
Takashi8188 chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Reading through this, this chapter was also translated decently well. Emotion is hard to capture just right, its off, but isn't bad by any measure. On a personal note, throwing in the "greater evil" quote seems like a stretch and a rough fit just to lay the Easter egg, but that's probably really just me being nit-picky. I like how you're going with most of this, its kinda inspiring me to pick this up again, its been years, but I just might.
Takashi8188 chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
If you see the username attached to this, yes this is in fact that very same Takashi8188, and with that... OMG, MY BABY! IT LIVES!

*clears throat* ahem. Anyways, I just stumbled upon this after all these years, its nice to see that someone besides me cherished this so much. As for the actual review though, I had two mistakes in this chapter, you caught one, good job on fixing the interview with Milly. The second and minor one was Takashi wouldn't immediately jump to the "11" thing, it has been 18 years after all. If called that, yes he'd react as such, but in their pseudo utopia it wouldn't come so quick to mind. Otherwise, a touch rough, but your translation from my appalling script format to a decent 3rd person was done rather well. Feel free to contact me in return (if there is some way to actually do) I'd enjoy the conversation.
Republic Che chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Please update this fic one day!
The Desolate chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
I just finished reading this and I loved everything about it, it is one of my top 10 fan fictions, I know it has been 6 years but PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
SO FUCKIN GOOD
Codey chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Please continue this story!
Codey chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
this was great!
Codey chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
I've been stuck reading every single chapter until this ends! please continue with this
Codey chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
so far by what iam reading this is the best story I've read so far about Code Geass R3
Codey chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
this is a very interesting story so far! i like what Iam reading!
fan chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
pleae update *_*...i really love ur story
TokusatsuLuv chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
this is truly very interesting to read; please update soon. Will Reiko find out that Lelouch is her father and what will she say, think or do? And will she accept the Geass power?
XMisterdarkX chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
ponle a a kallen para q le diga q lelouch es su padre
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2015