Reviews for Strange Times
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 3/23
There is no description at all there is only dialogue. Fix that and it's good.
Doombug chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
whats with **** for a last name, I've always hated that crap with other SI or OC stories I mean your creative enough to write this whole story but can't make up a last name never really understood that anyways first chapter was pretty good
pyrovortex chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Glad to see that we're not the only ones puzzled about the combat effectiveness of our SI...
Kaldi97 chapter 41 . 10/9/2012
subsider34 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Interesting introduction, though I found it difficult to decipher who was talking in some places. This is made even more difficult by your changing viewpoints without warning or notification.
xXserialkillerXx chapter 41 . 4/20/2012
Not, that bad. A few things.

Eric is a bit to awesome of awesomeness awesome.

Everyone falls in love in Eric? And he just nonchalantly is is in relationship with three woman (Alena kind of is the 3rd)? And their all OK with that? Oh yeah, and theres Jack, and almost having a child with Samara, and then groping Tali.

He lover every woman equally it seems.

I think you could make for some drama. The various LI would get tired and insecure because of being in an open relationship. Eric could start to realized what he actually wants and why he said to himself that the previous state could continue.

Instead you create one big, unbelievable orgy.

A lot of cheesy dialogue, everyone in this story is throwing out their emotions like its Dr. Phil.

Dying out of mental pain?

Many characters are very OOC. Jack and Miranda here are soft like a marshmallow.

Also Morinth was bored by chivalry.

Maybe some people like that and it seems so considering the reviews, but i don't like when everyone is a LI, and its the same problem that i had with the other of your fics that i reviewed.

If you are content with this, and so are your readers then ok. Maybe what you write in simply not for me. But those are just some of my suggestions, and things that affected my enjoyment of the story.
Liege Lord chapter 41 . 7/30/2011
Very nicely done through the whole thing. Read it in one sitting. :)
starspawn07 chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
wth, even Samara's crying audibly now ! XP

You do realise that if you overuse a certain method of emotional expression it loses significance right ?
starspawn07 chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
OK, "no idea" wasn't the right phrase, but you get my point: Miranda should be shocked instead of upset in that scene.

About this chapter:

the fight with the Shadow Broker seems too brief/anti-climactic. other than that it's good :)
starspawn07 chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
Why would Miranda be "fighting back tears" just after Eric says he's going to do the drop without parachute ?

Shouldn't she be shocked and curious first ? like "what makes you think you can do that ?". After all, she has just met Eric, and has no idea what Eric can or cannot do.

Arisa, on the other hand, is much more likely to cry and say "don't throw your life away", since she has already witnessed Eric getting hurt before and worried for him :/

I won't say you must rewrite this scene, but I feel it takes away from an otherwise perfect storyboarding XP
Gray Spectre Warden Boom chapter 28 . 6/13/2011
Uh oh evil mother-in-law alert! Quick take evasive action! lol nother good chapter.
Gray Spectre Warden Boom chapter 27 . 6/13/2011
Dun dun dunnnn...

Nice chapter.
Gray Spectre Warden Boom chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
Ouch... nice chapter.
Gray Spectre Warden Boom chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
Things are probably going to take a dip too many good things are happening... thats my prediction. Luckily I don't have to wait.
Gray Spectre Warden Boom chapter 24 . 5/24/2011