Reviews for New Perspective
Pessimist chapter 10 . 5/30
Goddamnit, you just had to go with option 2, didn't you? The villagers? Precious to him? The ones who glare at him every day, sell him overpriced goods, and bullshit like that? This is the Forgive and Forget Naruto, the one who, against all odds, cares about the villagers for no reason I can discern. This story is well-written and all, but I won't be here to read the rest of the chapters that are available. Oh well. Good luck, I suppose.
PessiMIST Ha chapter 8 . 5/30
Jesus Christ I forgot to address one of my least favourite things about Naruto: His "Precious People" fetish.
It has to be one of the most cliche things I have ever heard in my life. So let me get this straight: Naruto uses his power of love to defeat all of his enemies? Seems like a V.I.P. pass to the Care-Bears. I suppose I could be less harsh, but I really hate that phrase.
Pessimist chapter 6 . 5/30
Naruto? A wonderful character? If you mean your Naruto, it's above average by quite a bit. But if you mean canon
Naruto, I'll have to disagree with you. I mean, sure, his morals are great, amazing even. But everything else is positively dreadful. His personality, techniques, and so much more is disgusting. His personality is that of a 10 year old child's(before and after the time skip). He has absolutely no manners, and his loud and obnoxious voice irritates me to the high heavens. His techniques for most of the series are just variations of the rasengan and spamming shadow clones. The bijudama is rarely used. To be fair, a lot of the blame can placed on his teachers for being fairly incompetent most of the time. But the end of the series should just be ignored, as well as most of the techniques used. Sorry I vented this onto the review section, but I think I made a good point or two. I hope.
Pessimist chapter 4 . 5/30
How odd. It said in the A's.N. that this was rated T, but when I checked the rating, it said M. Perhaps there is a lemon? Probably not. Excessive violence? More likely. I'm can't remember what other reasons the rating changed. Maybe the author didn't want to censor themselves. Oh well.
Pessimist chapter 2 . 5/30
Well, I don't really like Naruto's character at the moment, but he's by far one of the least annoying. He hasn't said "Dattebayo!" or "Believe it!" at all, thank god. And you portrayed Sakura in an accurate way! As an annoying fangirl who gets better characterisation later on. She just got a little bit better a lot earlier. Of course, she's still pretty weak. She's partly to blame, but she is from a civilian family. And Sasuke isn't a complete asshole, like he is later on in the series(or as he is in most fics I've read). He isn't a knight in shining armour, to be fair, but that makes sense, for obvious reasons. Overall, it exceeded the expectations of a no-name loser who got too bored for his own good. (Really though, sarcasm and cynicism aside, this is pretty good so far)
Pessimist chapter 1 . 5/29
So I'm just going to assume here that this Naruto will be one of two things: 1. A happy-go-lucky idiot(it's possible that's he's smarter than some Narutos are, though). Or 2. A Naruto who ''Forgives and Forgets'' all too easily(generally they're the most pathetic). I'm sorry for assuming, and if I'm wrong I'm genuinely sorry, but I've seen too many of these to be hope for the best.
Rosethorn50 chapter 1 . 5/17
Love this so far. Emotions are well balanced.
kanjichibi chapter 4 . 3/18
Great chapter
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 3/18
Naruto cleaning up because of Aiko, awesome!
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 1 . 2/17
A piece of Kishimoto loving shit forever on pause. Well that's one less piece of garbage cluttering up this place.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 42 . 1/17
Your fic is really good, I like it. Your Naruto is very different of cannon, it's some cool. I like Aiko very much, truhtfully. It's a shame that you haven't finished this history well. Would have been good to see mmore NaruAiko but, nevertheless, great fic buddy.
Justin Raketh chapter 41 . 1/8
Please make more I love this story
The Kamereon chapter 2 . 1/1
I rather not have sakura at all
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 42 . 12/31/2014
..._

MOTHER FUCKER THIS THE 8TH STORY IN 3 DAYS THAT IS LIKE THIS WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE MOST EPIC STORIES THE AUTHORS CRAPS OUT ON
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 41 . 12/31/2014
Awesome Naruto summoned Gamabunta.

Ooh a Balrog.

Poor clone died, good to see the clones cared.

Yay the Orange Jumpsuit survived.

Kyuubi in your story is awesome.

Awesome with Aiko and Sasuke, poor Sasuke haha.

Good to see the Sound Four was done differently.

Yay Gaara.

Haha funny how Choji kept hitting Kiba on the back.

Haha awesome with Naruto when he was with Jiraiya.

Haha awesome Naruto passes the Bunshin test/

Ooh interesting with Naruto and Kyuubi.

Some hilarious stuff in this chapter.

Sasuke protecting Aiko's innocence priceless. Haha the look.

Poor Sasuke haha.

Interesting with the Hyuuga clan, Hinata and Hanabi.

March 5th was the best.

Awesome all hail the fox container.

Poor Sasuke again.

Superb chapter.

Hope it is updated one day doubt it but I can hope anyway haha.

Amazing work on this story.
1,826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »