Reviews for New Perspective
Carmen da bestest chapter 19 . 1/10
Loved it
Shade chapter 42 . 12/30/2016
Man... This is not only great but it is both deep and messed up, naruto the way he is? Creepy. I really like!ed his relationship with sasuke's sister, although did she ever truly understand him in the end or are their things she will never be able to touch upon?
Great story. Even if naruto is very messed up.
ExBlazE chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
Ch 20: I FUCKING HAD ENOUGH! HOW MUCH FUCKING DRAMA IS GOING TO ENSUE?! ACTUALLY, SCREW THIS! BY WHICH I MEAN, SCREW ME! I JUST NOW UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS IS A DRAMA FIC! BAH! I'M FINDING SOMETHING ELSE!
ExBlazE chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
Ch 18: Pretty good drama. And hence, nice chapter.
ExBlazE chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Ch 14: For once, I find this emotional stuff interesting. Most fanfics do a piss-poor job of it, but luckily enough, yours is quite interesting.

Nice chapter. Keep it up.
ExBlazE chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
Ch 10: The Team 7 Bridge? Really? I mean, really? Oh, come on.

Why not something bigger and cooler like 'The Bridge of the Seventh Squad'? Or something like 'The Great Seven Bridge'? There isn't any rule that it has to make sense anyway, so why not something like these? Team 7 Bridge sounds lame.

*sigh* Well, forget it. Nice chapter so far. But because some parts of battle are so close to canon, I completely skipped it.
ExBlazE chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Ch 8: It's sad how identical this is to canon. It's even more sad that Naruto is still stupid. Every single fic has Tazuna insulting Naruto about his height in the beginning and Naruto getting angry.

The thing with your fic... is that it also follows the fanfic cliché. Too bad. The earlier chapters were nice too.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
This is a wonderful story I really like how you added in Sasuke's sister!
MGStarFire chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
is naruto going to use the clones for training and is he going to learn more jutsu than just the rasengan
Arrexu chapter 16 . 7/30/2016
Don't make up names for kakashi 's teammate
Arrexu chapter 16 . 7/30/2016
it's Nohara Rin
Shadowslayer5 chapter 42 . 7/30/2016
Holy shit this story was so good. I really wish you could have written it out, because it is so well written and has a great plot. I like how you started with canon and then moved to more AU plots, and I really loved the Naruto and Aiko pairing. I also found it intriguing how you experimented with Naruto dating Ino first and the problems Naruto and Aiko ran into while dating. Great story!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/25/2016
Well I don't mean to be picky or judgemental or anything, but I don't think the kiss from Sakura was really relevant. they were both rather level with one another and any romantic feeling between them. If that's what happened, then by all means, what's stopping sasuke from doing the same to Aiko. Anyway, there's still a little more for me to read before I can claim this entirely. I'm not trying to hate, I'm just saying that kiss was completely out of nowhere
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Yeah fuck off you sorry ass Kishimoto lover.
Ivy chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I think that you did a fabulous job, because I'm the kind of person to say that and send it to you at 2:00 in the morning, ok? Ok. I think Aiko needs a stronger connection to Itachi. My opinion on the subject.
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »