Reviews for Demon Hunters
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 33 . 3/19
You know when it is a wonderful story when you finish it with tears in your eyes. I loved the plot and your amazing writing! It was just the kind of story I needed! Thank you fir writing this! I enjoyed it immensely.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 3 . 2/14
ICHIGO DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE ON ME!
Now that my little rant was out of the way then I just wanna say a few things! I wanted to see what the story really was about before I reviewed and I have to say that I'm pretty delighted. Normally I tend to avoid yaoi (not really that big a fan, actually) but I decided to test the uncharted waters and since H. Ichigo is one of my absolute fav. characters in Bleach I just searched on his name and found this baby!
The best thing so far, if you ask me, is that you don't have Ichigo and H. Ichigo jump each other like a couple of rabbits but instead has Ichigo try to build a real relationship with H. Ichigo instead. I will be reading the rest of the story with anticipation and I have to admit that I'll... well... dare I say it?!... I'll be looking forward to see how you tackle the yaoi-moments. This is the second time I read a yaoi-fic and the first didn't have a lemon so... yeah... you will be my first!
- Nixie
Moon's last stand chapter 33 . 2/1
well that was a satisfying ending to a great story.
StrawbrryX3 chapter 33 . 10/20/2013
I was lazy and didnt login... So I was looking through ur stories and realized that I hadn't read this one yet! I luvvsss it so much! XD
TrustyFoxy chapter 33 . 10/17/2013
god I loved it, SEQUEL. PLEASE
I will you some cookies if you do the sequel
Nica8860 chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
hi chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
Totally loved it!
why cant i delete this chapter 33 . 6/20/2013
I just read this whole thing in one sitting and now it's past 5 am and I hear the birds chirping outside. This is what your story did to me! SO! GOOD! And the pairings ae just so cute 3
InnerBeast chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hello! I read your entire story in a couple of days and might I say BRAVO! I like the lord of demons taking Ichigo over, and I liked the dreams. (Mostly the one where he's like "Let me in..." LOL! Your a great writer and so far I have read alot of your stories and will continue to read them! Thank you for being awsome and also thank you for the great Vampire Hichiichi!
Tigressa chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Okay, even I'm not THAT evil... That's a very cruel place to end a chapter...Meanie...
littlerocker chapter 33 . 3/24/2013
epic story XD
ichigoiscool234 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
*glomps on you* I LOVE IT SO MUCH dang shiro your so lucky plus ichigo 3
SalinaSwathe chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Shiro' s true form tops sparkling vampires any day!
narutonarutolove chapter 33 . 3/5/2013
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAWHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAWHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Whatcha mean "these two will be happy for many lifetimes"? does that mean theyll not love eachother anymore when those many lifetimes pass? Im kinda freaking out about it right now! -rushes back and forth-

Oh yeah, loved the story! Ulqui was OCC, but i liked him anyway.
MMagnet chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
You know, I read this awhile back and have no idea why I didn't review it. You should punish me.

From what I can remember, you conveyed a great construct of fantasy incorporated into the real world and also effectively demonstrated the evolution of Shirosaki and Ichigo's relationship with each other that progressed over time while centring around the fantasy themes.

I am sorry for such a shot review on what I remember to be a great fic of these two.

Thanks again for this, and I am sorry.