Reviews for Demon Hunters
InsaneKuroNeko chapter 18 . 5/23
;-; noooooo! you meanie! come back! Grim just needs some love! this family tension is so sad, but i cant help but ove it! u
InsaneKuroNeko chapter 12 . 5/22
... i think i know where this is heading...
and i dont know how i feel about that o-o lol but Ichigo seems to enjoy getting Shiro to drink a lot more than the one getting fed ;D
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 33 . 11/25/2014
Omg gosh this was really good you know. But, all of these feels are making me feel so good. So so good.
KING chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
This was the best Bleach fic I've ever read. I honestly just can't function right now. Thank you for writing this.
Izzy848 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Ichigo never got dressed after his episode with Shiro. Don't know if you remembered that...
alexandra.knight.12914 chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
NOt the puppy eyes! Nooooooo. Ok now to buisness. I enjoy this story, that will be all.
Kiz chapter 33 . 5/7/2014
This story is brilliant! I have read so many fan Fics for so many pairings, but this beats them all. It wasn't just smut, it was a story, and it was full of creativity. It made me laugh and cry, it made me believe I was actually watching it first hand instead of reading. I loved it and I thank you for taking the time to write such a Magnificent story, p.s iv read bonding blood and that was really good to, thought it reminded me of under the rose :P, also I loved your little devilish comments at the end of each chapter c: anyway thanks again, fav story I've ever read (including real books to!) D
chibi person chapter 33 . 5/2/2014
This was a fantastic fanfiction, it was a blast to read, hope you write more of this quality
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 33 . 3/19/2014
You know when it is a wonderful story when you finish it with tears in your eyes. I loved the plot and your amazing writing! It was just the kind of story I needed! Thank you fir writing this! I enjoyed it immensely.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Now that my little rant was out of the way then I just wanna say a few things! I wanted to see what the story really was about before I reviewed and I have to say that I'm pretty delighted. Normally I tend to avoid yaoi (not really that big a fan, actually) but I decided to test the uncharted waters and since H. Ichigo is one of my absolute fav. characters in Bleach I just searched on his name and found this baby!
The best thing so far, if you ask me, is that you don't have Ichigo and H. Ichigo jump each other like a couple of rabbits but instead has Ichigo try to build a real relationship with H. Ichigo instead. I will be reading the rest of the story with anticipation and I have to admit that I'll... well... dare I say it?!... I'll be looking forward to see how you tackle the yaoi-moments. This is the second time I read a yaoi-fic and the first didn't have a lemon so... yeah... you will be my first!
- Nixie
Moon's last stand chapter 33 . 2/1/2014
well that was a satisfying ending to a great story.
StrawbrryX3 chapter 33 . 10/20/2013
I was lazy and didnt login... So I was looking through ur stories and realized that I hadn't read this one yet! I luvvsss it so much! XD
TrustyFoxy chapter 33 . 10/17/2013
god I loved it, SEQUEL. PLEASE
I will you some cookies if you do the sequel
Nica8860 chapter 33 . 7/22/2013