Reviews for A habit
jbug chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Great story! Just loved it! Keep up the wonderful writing.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
TTTT This. Was. Phenomenal! I loved every second of it and my heart lurched in unison with Sherlock's, the descriptions and imagery was that good. Thank you so much for writing this and I'm sorry I can't put how I feel about this story into better words.

Raxi
Filene chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
This story is not related to Sherlock at all. You merely use the name. Your characters shared no characteristics with Sherlock the TV show or any of the prior incarnations. Despite this, it's a good story.
TooManyCats2 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Loved it! Excellent from start to finish :-)
ErinMae chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
This whole story, I absolutely loved! I love the details and especially the list Sherlock had made about John and how you had John made one. Perfect! Great work! :)
AutumnFirstLight chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Just wanted to give a short review. This story is very compelling, and well written. However; it seems that you've missed out on a large number of commas and periods, as well as a few question marks. I don't know if they were somehow lost in the document transfer or if someone told you that you were overdoing it and you became punctuation-paranoid. Also, "span" is not the proper past tense of "spin." Span has fallen out of use, and hasn't been used since the turn of the century. We now use "spun" almost exclusively.
:) I've just noticed these pretty consistently as I've been reading, but it really is a lovely story.
kitkat2424 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was absolutley fantastic to read! Best fanfic of all time. To improve though i would check over your work for missing letters or mistypes :) even though the length of your work is longer than the london eye x
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I thought it to be awesome good job
JGHB chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Beautiful story! Thank you
rika chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
this fic was BEAUTIFUL! I will read the sequel! thank you!
DuShuZhi chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it :)
amberlynn07 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
I shouldn't be this excited about you using the phrase "No shit, Sherlock."
MorningToGlory chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I'm confused. I just read the chapter in Sherlock's old bedroom and it mentioned his "deflowering". I can only assume that meant with Jeremy. How would his family know about that?
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIIIE! seriously, though, I think I'll need to get a few teeth pulled due to the general sweetness of this whole fic. Some people cant keep the fluff up throughout the whole story but you had me fangirl squealing at every chapter :) I also loved the plot and all of the oc's because they were brilliantly written! Awesome job!
Cumberbatch Of Derren Brownies chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
Awww loved this story so much! The ending was amazing! I didn't realise that it was the last chapter and when I read it I was sitting there for about 5 minutes going 'Awwwwwwwwwww' But then it was the end and I got sad :( Fantastic way to finish it though! Thank you! xx