Reviews for The Letters
Alice chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I only read a small amount of this fanfic, I found it kind of interesting but not quite...well, believable. I know that it's a fiction story but some of the ideas, like Christy being sent away for being seen by the river with a man, just didn't seem right, something like that wouldn't happen in real life even though this was a hundred or so years ago. Also the use of old language in the story frustrated me, they didn't talk like that a hundred years ago! I skipped to the end of this story to see how it ended, and I thought the ending was good but the fact that I didn't read this story all the way through indicates that it needed more, to make it engaging and more interesting. The story line was good, I started reading this fanfic because the blurb interested me but it just went downhill from there. This story had potential, but I think it was just wasted. Not the best fanfic, I wouldn't exactly recommend it to anyone but I'm sure that if these issues were changed I would have been writing a more positive review.
Anna chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Bravo! I can't say bravo too many times. WELL DONE!

I love miss Alice.

Thank you!

The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
this gave me the tingly fuzzies. I loved it. xD
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Beautiful ... amazing ... thought provoking ... emotional ... all around wonderful story. This is truly a work of art. This story captures the characters so well. It follows a what if type situation that felt as real as watching the show. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing piece of writing with us.
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Thank you for your story, THE LETTERS. You did such a good job. All the "good guys" stayed good the whole story. I loved how you slipped biblical passages in. (I don't know if you feel this way, but there is so much power and light in the word of God.) Your story also made sense. I also enjoyed your story very much. I am writing this review with a smile on my face and heart. I hope you don't mind, but God bless you and yours. Lisa Cooper
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
*sighs dreamily* I liked this one:) Although I kept thinking "come on Christy, work with the guy here and let's get you back to the Cove!"

The two fics I have read so far have poor Neil losing Christy and having to fight to get her back...and poor Christy has had to leave Cutter Gap and endure hardship.

Love how you bring the Lord into it all, though:) And I loved the painting "The Dance" is ALL about the easy it is to forget that fact. Thank you for sharing this little gem with us! God bless you
Violinsrock chapter 1 . 6/29/2008 that was amazing. I love how Neil and Christy finally found there love for each other. Though i was waiting for Christy to get sick and Neil take care of her. This fanfic should be totally the last movie it would be amazing.
Red.Gael chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This was wonderful! I'm just rediscovering my love of the Christy story at the moment. I love the way youv'e worked with the characters. Definitally going on my favorites list!
jedlee07 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
i absolutely LOVE this story! every one i've read by you is amazing. i love your writing. we need more neil/christy stories.
Paddington chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
this was really sweet
Beth chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I wanted to say that this was a beautiful and moving story. You had me in tears many times as I read this story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent for words in such a passionately written way. I think that you captured the characters and feel of the Christy storylines so well. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to write this.
misty chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
i love it i hope you right more
Hopeful Romantic chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Great job, Lady S! I thoroughly enjoyed your story and hope to read more from you in the future.
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I loved this one too! everyone here writes such good christy fanfic.
Lea chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Excellent work! I really enjoyed this story and your other as well. Can't wait till you write more!