Reviews for Broken
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Broken, the story you wrote about Christy Huddleston and Nei MacNeill, was so good. I really liked how you added God into the story. I also liked that they made choices that made them happy and not suffer anymore. Your story was cathartic; thank you for writing it. L. Fassmann
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yes, this one was a bit more intense and sad. Poor Christy. And that dream was awful...but apt. Glad that Doc has returned and all is back to normal. Good for Christy that she realized that hiding from her fears are never the answer...facing them and knowing who she is in Christ is:)

God bless
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
How is it that all of your stories manage to make me cry. Sometimes they are tears of joy and others that of sadness. Either way your stories never disappoint me, lease keep them coming
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow. That was simply beautiful. The beginning and middle of the story had me heartbroken. I can imagine how Christy would lose her happy spark with Neil leaving like that. It was so sad how she followed him to El Pano and saw him on the train but that he didn't see her and left. I love that Christy learned what she could from Dan and the doctor in Philadelphia so that she could better care for the people in the Cove. It was so sad, though, how she ran herself ragged being a teacher and a doctor and still studying medicine on her own. I love that she didn't fall at his feet when Neil returned. He needed to see what his rash decision and his absence caused. It was so sweet of the children to be honest with Christy and risk the chance of her leaving the Cove just so she could be happy again. I'm glad what they said got Christy thinking. I love that Neil took care of her and how Alice told him everything that had happened to Christy since he left. And then finally, Neil and Christy had the talk that was two years overdue. About darn time! This has to be the best Christy fanfic I've read and I'm so glad I found it. Thanks for writing this. You did a terrific job.

Jaime
LadyShard chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
By no means am I a god fearing woman, Christian or even Catholic but I do adore Christy. She has spunk, determination, a kind heart and a gentle innocence that follows her about. So that makes her okay in my book. I'd like to compare her to Jane from Jane Eyre and if you haven't guessed Neil is like a country Rochester. I absolutely love it when it opposites attract. Your stories bring her to life once more and keeps true to our dear Neil. Great job!
amy chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
i loved your story! i loved how you wrote it so that i could feel exactly what the characters were feeling! keep up the good work! or should i write GREAT work?
Laura chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That was an amazing story - beautifully written.

I hope you keep on writing 'Christy' fanfics!
pollypocket911 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
brava! excelent job with the characters! love this story!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Well done, well done, enjoyed this fic emmensley
angw chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
A really good story. Cheers :D
Beth chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Beautiful story. Well worth reading, and it is one that I'm glad was written. A different look at how some things could have turned out. I think you had a very good handle on the characters and how they would react.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
All I can say is AMAZING! This is the first Christy story I have read and I loved it! Well developed and written. GREAT JOB!
Cathy W chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I was hooked! I liked this story, although it could use a little bit of improvement. Namely, there are some editing errors that could be fixed. Other than that, c'est magnifique! :)
Cathy
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I like your stry and what you have done with it. I wouldn't mind being able to read some more like this. I didn't even know Christy even came on anymore. Now I hqave to go home and get out my tapes with Christy on them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Hey this is fantastic, i've read the original novel and the videos and i think you have captured christy's character very well. If i wan't in my uni libary i would have cried. It was superbly written and i hope you have more christy stories in the pipieline. _

I've just noticed the note under the review to help make it a more "rounded critque". I found it easy to read i didn't notice any grammatical errors, the only thing is that part of sentences are on a different line which interfers with the reading but i don't think this is your fault moat probably the computer or something.