Reviews for This Twisted World
narutofreak23 chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Awesome! Please update soon, can't wait to read more! :) :p
ShadowUchihaHyuga-chan chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Update sooon! I love this!
Seraphina Dragon chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
hope to read more
SasuHina82 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Waah update soon PLEASEEE, the suspense it KILLING ME! I want me some SasukeHinata action. ;A;

-headdesk-
storygirl1015 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
I LOVE this story but you haven't updated in sooo long...PLEASE update soon! I keep rereading old chapters just to have something to do while waiting for an update. Oh, and if possible could you consider adding GaaraxHinata a a side pairing for thi instead of NarutoxHinata? I HATE that couple and I really don't think Naruto deserves her in this instance...especially whe he used to tease her just as much as everyone else.

P.S. Also, I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I absolutely loooove Sasuk's sarcastic sense of humor; it's very consistent with his general attitude.
Ninja360 chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
This is really good :) can't wait for your next update!
Sadinne chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Hi

First of all I really really like your story, and I just can't wait for the next chapter, I think even though there are many vampire stories, this one is actually very interesting :p

Can't wait for the next chatper

PLEASE make something happen between Sasuke and Hinata u_u

Love ya!

Fairy
UchihaHinata chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Awesome story, can't wait for the next chapter 3

Marry already, you bastards! *shakes fist*
retarded yet smart chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
sasuhina82 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
I think some of this was suppose to be misleading. It isn't like all the other chapters/straight-forward and upfront. And I believe Hinata WAS trying suicide, maybe jumping from a skyscraper/& or bridge again? And since she did so, I think she saw Sasuke with whoever. Not sure, but I'm guessing Hatter will explain in later chapters.
Lulu chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
This chapter is completely off from the other chapters. Felt lost reading this coz it doesn't make any sense at all and it was rather confusing trying to see the connection of this chapter with the rest of the story. Like why did Sasuke ripped the painting and the cake? How did Naruto came into the picture in this chapter when in chap 7 it stopped at the part of Hinata giving the painting to Sasuke? And also, as I read along, the idea of vampirism and Hinata is lacking in the story. The idea of vampirism didn't seem to be obvious in the story any more. So there is no cohesiveness. You write well, but this distorted-ness turns readers off and its sad to see well-written fics like this losing readership.
retarded yet smart chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
I LURVES IT! I don't get chapter 8 though. Did Hinata see Sasuke? Did she try suicide again?
AkaruiGekkou chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
kawwaii

update sooon .
storygirl1015 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I L-O-V-E it so far! Nice work with keeping Hinata shy and innocent; I hate it when people try to make her too forward and aggressive. It just ruins her character. And also, Sasuke's so cute when he's possessive Especially when it's over Hinata. *squee*

But...but...I have but one simple requests, and it may be kinda hard if not impossible for you, but...lay off of Sakura a little, please? I really do like her, and I think she has redemable qualities; and I also think it's a little unfair how everyone always makes her the bully in these stories. *pouts* So can't Hinata-chan and Sakura-chan make up and be friends or something?

I mean I really don't think she's that bad-unlike Karin, that redheaded, slutty bitch in the glasses that becomes Sasuke's new overly obbsessive fan girl in Shippuden, now she deserves to die, die, die! _' ugh!
blindsnake chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Aww so sweet update soon