Reviews for Turned
Red Bess Rackham chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
I love all these little bits and pieces. So great - small, but well written and lovely and interesting, every time. Love, love, love.

starfire25 chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
cute story. i get it. i like it a lot. all that fluff. keep it up.
L.C. Li chapter 20 . 10/15/2011
I LOVE THIS. All of these. :)
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
Haha, wonderful chapter. Hope you update soon.
spinningleaves chapter 19 . 10/10/2011
Woo atta girl, Ariadne! Call with fire! I love the idea that Ariadne spent time in Japan learning and growing and officially experiencing her craft and using her degree. But, getting her back in the business? Now that's going to be fun!
Lupaza chapter 19 . 10/8/2011
Ha! Good girl. And I'm glad Arthur responded so fast - it'll be interesting to see where this goes.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 19 . 10/8/2011
Haha, I reread your story from beginning to this chapter and it makes so much more sense to me now. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
Ooh, poor Ariadne. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
Hmm Eames, loving to tease... :D Great chapter!

izzzyy chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
Ahhhh I am SO in live with the Eames family right now. And kudos to A for following through with her threat. Kids need those boundaries.
izzzyy chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
I wonder how Arthur would have handled her being so great with the kids. Apparently seeing women with kids makes guys want to be daddies, or so my male friends claim.
izzzyy chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
If anyone can fluster Arthur, it's Eames.
izzzyy chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
OMG I am so sd on this Eanes - I so buy the flirty but he's completely dedicated to his family thing. Also Eames redhead fuckawesome kid. I love, live, live that development to Eames' story.
izzzyy chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Hello, perfect excuse to call him. He so would be hurt if she left him out! And it'd be SO on obvious why she did, too
izzzyy chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
OMG why doesn't he just pee on her? *rolls eyes*