Reviews for The Truth About the Author
WaywardWhedonite chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
This was really great! So glad I clicked on it! Personally, I like to think that If Bones ever had a baby boy she'd name him after Zack or Booth... But to each their own
MMWillow13 chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
very very nice ending
MentalistLover13 chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
This story was extremely cute that I read it all in one sitting. I did find a couple of typos when it came to you using the wrong word by accident. You probably could have had a scene where Madelyn asked Booth why he called her Bones. I know I would have asked that when hearing him call her that for the first time. But other than those two things, it was very well written! I really liked the ending chapter! Ryan Maxwell Booth is a cute name!:) Great job!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
very good
MMWillow13 chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
Excellent concept with Madelyn's reaction to the engagement and the way you had both Brennan and Booth react to her concerns! As for the wedding that is so very them, lol I had the same reaction to all the hoopla I wanted to just elope, my husband hated the idea, but finally settled for the closest religious equivalent in his faith.
solofia chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Brennan has revelead that she lost her virginity at the age of 22 and she was born in 1976 so Madelyn couldn't have been born in 1997. She would have to been born in 1998 or later. Unless your story is set in AU...

I just made this observation because if you had placed Madelyn's birthday in 1998 and 9 days later you would have been right on my birthday :)
mrs.addiecullen chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
amazing
MMWillow13 chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
This story has such a realistic edge to and would explain Brennan's own fear of having children as she had a child did the best she could for her and then her adoptive parents decided she wasn't even good enough for limited contact at least from her perspective. I'm entranced by this story and the relationships you've developed in this story.
jmarrero16 chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
I love it PLEASE continue
leoshunny1985 chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
love it and i cant wait for the next chapter.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
very good
cast14 chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
great story i loved it
red lighting chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
love it update
chymom chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
Love this. Booth helping Bones. Way to go Booth! Can't wait for more.
foreverandalwaysxo chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
That was adorable how Brennan held Madelyn's hand.