Reviews for Tangled Webs
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZ
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 7 . 4/21
Omg, omg,Hohoho! Omo! Cool, Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read update soon! :)
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 4/8
I love this story update this story please. Plus let Bella win and Katherine die please. Also let Damon and Bella become a couple again and let Bella and Damon not cheat on each other please.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 3/27
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
This story is RIDICULOUS! How can a vampire do magic and bring people back to life without consequences? What about balance? Your Bella sounds too Mary-sue to me and the dialogs don't have a good flow. They're boring and predictable. I am sorry.
darkprincesssalvatore chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
Please update
MortalInstrumentsTwilightLover chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
please update just started reading this and its amazing continue it
Charlie0925 chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
I am LOVING THIS FIC and the amazing plot-line! Please, please, please come back to this when you have the chance as it's far to awesome not to be finished! ;o)
thereseblin1 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
j'adore
kiki202502 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I cant wait to read more if you ever decide to update.
ghg chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
update plzz i love the drama
CrazyGryl chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
OOOHH! cant wait to read more. please update it soon
ClumsyReader chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
wow! this is a very interesting story :) i can't wait to read what you write next! please update soon!
Jojo657 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Uh oh please update soon
Avid Reader 98 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013