Reviews for Embers of an Autumn Fire
You did a really good job on this story
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
What an awesome conclusion! I really liked how Bobby figured into everything and that there was such a major parallel to what had happened at the other fire so long ago. And Dean was just epic with that slingshot of his. Very nice story. Couldn't stop from start to finish!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow. I really love the situation you've set up here with the fostering and Dean's therapy and Bobby coming to the school as an FBI agent to check out the house Sammy knows is wrong. I am on the edge of my seat here.

So on to part two!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Gah! Dean and Sam saved the creepy twins! mind blown!

Anyway, the rest of the story was really, really good as well. I loved the way you characterized both boys-Dean's still got his snark and his protective streak, but he actually relates to people, and Sam is still smart and slightly different, but you gave him this quiet seriousness I just love. Anyway, thanks.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
This AU would give them almost a better childhood than living on the road with their obsessed father. Nice adoptive parents who don't believe in the supernatural might be better than a hard life of "training" when they were too young.
MagicallyInclined chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I love it! I would love to read more from this verse (a.k.a. please do a sequel with a cherry on top!), the possibilities are endless. You did a fantastic job of keeping the characters canon (even adding the twins from the rising of the witnesses) in an AU setting. Great job.
Von chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
This is absolutely adorable! I was sad to see that it was finished, especially since it isn't marked 'complete' at the top.

Loved the characterisations and, of course, the Klingon. AWESOME cameo there. :D
The Back-up Deatheaters chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Haha I’m in tae kwon do and glad you got the terminology correct; it is indeed a do bok. Dean’s comment reminded me of my dad; he’s always like “how was tae chi practice?” I love, “We’re green belts,” by way of kindergartener’s explanation about fighting off bears. Also the line, “Sammy's missing Ninja Turtles. Sammy never misses Ninja Turtles. He wants to be a Ninja Turtle,” made me giggle. A Chevelle is my favorite kind of car by the way. Despite being a huge John fan, I liked how original this was, but still true to characters. Well done.
historylover chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story, hon!

Going to your LJ now for the "bonus features."

Kat
historylover chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Intriguing start. I still love the idea that Dean saw something the night of the fire.

On my way to chapter 2!

Kat
Zara Zee chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Really enjoyed this fic. The kids were all very realistic and believable and I was amused by the "Travis thought it was likely a Rugaru, but some days it seemed like Travis thought everything was a Rugaru" line - but then of course, it turns out he was right!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it! I loved how you brought in Bobby! And I also really enjoyed the way that Dean was still very much Dean, even though his life up to that point had been very different. Absolutely fabulous work! Is there any chance of a sequel? *looks hopeful*

Great work as always!