Reviews for Nightmares
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
There are a lot of punctuation errors, but I love the way you characterized Bo.
draco122 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
that was great really great
Draco122
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Another cool idea. I had that thought of Jessie having nightmares because of her past and now so because she's living a better life as Andy's toy. We never saw any interaction between her and Bo, especially since Bo is not in the third film, but a conversation like this is what could have lead to them becoming friends. And I think Bob doesn't have to worry about Jessie and Woody, because they each have someone else they really like, and Woody and Jessie have a relationship that is more like siblings than boyfriend and girlfriend. That's the way I like them too, and I think people would prefer to pair them together just because they are a cowboy and cowgirl. But no, I like WoodyxBo and BuzzxJessie.
Bluemoonriver chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
What a sweet concept! I love both these characters. It never occurred to me that they had plenty of time to get to know each other before Bo disappeared in TS3. Now it seems so obvious! I love the way you conveyed Bo's fragility through Jessie's eyes.
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hi! Aww! This story was awesome! I really liked it. It was really sweet! It kind of gave me an idea for my own. But it's for a different fandom.

I hope to read more from you soon!

God bless
Cat Eyes chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This is a good HALL0WEEN story. Jessie is having terrible NIGHTMARES that rob her of her sleep. Hope she conquers all her fears and anxieties before it's too late!
Rain4evah chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awe, this was really a sweet story, I love the two lirls talking together, they really made good girlfriends. Well done!
Golda chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Originality, great creativity, and pure pleasurable reading at this site. You certainly are a superb writer.