Reviews for Beautiful When You Don't Try
My only issue with this is the need to so quickly identify Rachel as a lesbian. She's a lesbian simply because she entered into a relationship with a woman? While I don't think Rachel would struggle with an attraction to a woman, sexuality itself is much more complicated than that.
Justanotherffaddict chapter 33 . 6/14
I'm just starting to read this one, I'm sorry it took me soooo long. But really, I find it reaaly really good. I can't help picturing Kim as Melissa Benoit (don't sure about the spelling, lol) though
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 4 . 3/14
Hmmm...I loved the "I sleep in less" bit and Quinn's reaction lol. I really liked this chapter. I wonder who's calling her?
Ash chapter 5 . 1/26
Ahhhhhh love the feel of this to
VANSESLAS chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
VERY GOOD HISTORY!
Guest chapter 110 . 11/11/2016
Greatest Story. EVER.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
I don't think you should write a DUI as if it isn't a big deal. It is. People going four blocks kill people. If it is that sort, walk. It isn't a joke.l
diamond1trrizz chapter 111 . 8/26/2016
its lengthy but i loved how the story evolved, from initial faverry meeting after 7 years; to adrienne's relationship with rachel and quinn to russel. keep ul the good work.
diamond1trrizz chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
to be honest, i love how judy stood up against Russel. that's how a mother should act. to defend her children but not to the point of spoiling them by making them think they can get away woth everything; not just subordinate to their husband's illogical reasons.
Tifene18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Hi, I wanted to tell you just how much I love this story, it's really one of my favorites fanfic, it's really beautiful like your writing.
And I also wanted to know if Beautiful When You Don't Try could possibly be published like a book ?
Thank you, and sorry for my english.
Have a good day (:
Guest chapter 41 . 8/9/2016
I love Adrienne and Kim already :)
Guest chapter 111 . 8/6/2016
I seriously couldn't put this story down! This is absolutely beautifully and amazingly written. Thank you for this!
lovebirdy chapter 97 . 7/24/2016
Since your authors note on the sequel I decided to reread this. Hearing about you getting so sick all the time is hard to read in hindsight. God I'm so glad you're okay.
Slushverte01 chapter 41 . 5/22/2016
I really love Rachel and Quinn, like, I'm a Faberry shipper all the way! But, in this story, Adrianne and Quinn's relationship really intrigues me ? Maybe because I already know that Faberry is going to last forever and ever? And at this point of the story, I really like Adrianne and Santana's relationship! I don't know why, but they make me laugh!
Forevergleek9615 chapter 22 . 5/18/2016
God knows how many times I have read this story, I've literally lost count. But what I love about this story and in particular this chapter is that we see Russell as who'd we'd expect; an ignorant ass. But then in later chapters you redeem him. He redeems himself and and becomes a permanent figure in their lives and it takes a while. This is why I like the way that you portray Russell. In many stories he stays an ass and he's either arrested or is getting into trouble with the law, but you take a different approach and make him into a better person later on
3,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »