Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
milagglad chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow!
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is amazing. I wish it went a little further so we could see the final result, but what is there is just great.
pazu1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow - this is an awesome piece of work. Really good style, good story
cookiesforfrogs chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Very very good. I loved it and thought it was very well written. Pleased you had them together in the end. I liked the way you showed Alice trying to figure out her confused emiontions.
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This story had some of the best writing I've ever seen, amazing job. Kinda disappointed there was no closure at the end, but no matter, it was fantastic. Thanks for sharing]
NativeMoon95 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
good story! You should of called it Te Amo
Lulu Lollipop chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
i like this one its so good xo
swanqueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
wow, this was amazing to read. i should start by saying that i really liked the ending. i'm one of those people who like when things don't end at the ending, if that makes any sense. i was going to comment on the line when alice first meets jasper, that it's the same thing she says when meeting bella in the books, or film, i don't know, but then you say you only watched eclipse. that was one huge coincidence or you saw it somewhere, but either way, it worked just fine! i loved the characterization and the way you told their story, how you developed the plot. again: amazing!

i hope you write more of this pairing! and thanks for posting this :)
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This story is fucking GREAT!

I LOVE the HELL out of it.
CatastrophicCrayonKidd chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
the best. all i have to say, this is simply the best.
missvogue chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was really, really fantastic. I love the plot and the way you write is ah-may-zing. It just flows :) Great job!
Lileth chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aw i love this

Giriath chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I loved this! I'm not too fond of the poetic style, mainly since it became a bit difficult to read at times. But I loved the perspective you provided from Alice's thoughts.

I think the best thing in this story is how it progresses so well. There are no odd moments or breaks, and it didn't feel like anything was left out.

I'm a little peeved you didn't resolve the situation with a concrete ending, simply because the work is so good and I know I would have enjoyed reading it.

Then again I don't see your characters (specifically Edward and Jasper) resolving this situation in peaceful manner any time soon. I suppose the ending can be interpreted to mean just that. I'm sad I'll have to imagine all the potential drama and not know if Alice and Bella finally get their peace. I hope they do.
Alice chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love the poetic style of this story. Just brilliant. But puhlease at least write the ending, you can't just finish midway!
Tish1688 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hi,

I just stumbled across this story and you got me hooked through the first part of the story. I love how you built up the story. But why did you ended that way :O:O:O.. Seriously want a sequel or something..

Bye Tish