Reviews for Guess My Fantasy
Probably Lucky Athena chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
You meany! Finish this pleaseee : )
namelesssss gurl chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Plz update tis story already ! Its been ages since u have :/
SSXfanatic chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
I dislike romance novels, and I REALLY love this story. You've got a lot of great conflicts that keep me reading on, and from I read about Maya Nolet in the summary, the conflicts haven't stalled yet. I also like how it's all in SSX3 format, with the peaks, the M-comm, challenges, and the rest, along with the mention of the separate tracks and Ski Town.

I hope this story's still in motion, it's the best of the SSX stories I've read. Good Luck, I anticipate the next chapter :)
Mandy chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
:/ Are you ever going to update? I want to know what's going to happen already!
fanfictiondotnetmemeber chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Ahh I missed waaaaaay too much on this. :/

But everything is looking good so far! Judging by the reviews, you need to update this faster. C'mon, the people want more drama! I personally just want a happy ending (Mac and Kaori preferably) and drama I guess, but not too much, your really good at drama writing, it GET FRUSTRATING TO READ. AGHH SOMETIMES I WANT TO PUNCH MAC IN THE FACE. Other times I want to hug him tight when he's confused and cute around Kaori. Awww. :3

Buuut, it'll be really interesting once Skye comes in.I think it'll make me shift sides, ya know, between Kaori and Syke...maybe even Allegra. As for the Allegra and Kaori friendship, I like it. I could see this happening.

UPDATE!
I.AM.ELLiE chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Ah, such a short chapter. WHY? Short, but sweet. I think this is how Allegta and Kaori's relationship would be like in the game. They're complete opposites, and I love how you've made them made match and be friends despite their personalities difference AND the bigger issue; Mac.

Speaking of Mac, where is he anyway? Trying to avoid the obvious ye? Meanwhile, I loved Zoe, Moby, and Psymon in this chapter, but mainly Elise. Everyone was in character, I believe. Continue writing more!
Michelle317 chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
ZOMG. Uh, to the reviewer below me, what do you mean the story is loosing it's concept? If anything, it's building up! Have you not read anything in the past chapters? Not to metion it's an alternative world deal, Allegra's childhood friend, it's all fan fiction.

And Mac feelings for Allegra had been unclear yet hinted since chapter 2 and/or when Viggo appeared. It's only common sense that Mac would start discovering these feelings bit by bit, this isn't like some other fanfics that go straight to the point and are all rushed. I'm sorry, I'm not bashing you, but your clearing missing the point the writer is trying to sent out.

Anyway, sorry about my little rant Bubblegum, didn't mean to - I'll shut up and go straight to the my feedback now! Well what can I say, this is probably my favorite story in the SSX fan fiction, especially since it's an Mac/Kaori one, (or so I hope?) I've read the manga your basing this from, and might I add, your doing a FANTASTIC job on that. I'm also glad to be seeing references from the game, like text messages and such. I get the feeling Mac and Kaori won't last and break up soon, but I don't think he'll be kissing Allegra anytime soon either. ;)

Nevertheless, I'm still hoping for some Mac/Kaori fluffiness!
Riko chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
:\, I don't know but is the story losing the concept? Mac is supposed to be dating Kaori, but when he was DJing he says "I'm falling for my two best friends." I don't even get it anymore! Mac IS kaori's BOYFRIEND! More Kaori and Mac scenes please
cncfan1994 chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter, please make more!
I.AM.ELLiE chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Yeah, it was short. We need more, c'mon trooper! Ha, I'm just messin'. I think I have something new to look forward to besides a Mac and Kaori ending(it will be MacKaori, RIGHT?) But for now, I'm very interested in the next chapter, what's going to become of Kaori and Allegra's shopping day? And I'm with the girls, WHERE THE HELL IS MAC HE SHOULD BE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND THAT JERK.

I see the progress though. Dunno if anyone else has spotted yet. Maybe would have spotted it, too bad she hasn't logged in. .-.'

I'll keep this shut until I get confirmed on future chapters, kind of have a theory on what's going on. Update soon, mate!
Komako chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Very short chapter but it was aiight
Mandy chapter 12 . 7/30/2011

I am REALLY aching for a Mac and Kaori kiss. WRITE MORE NOW. Please? I serious;y don't know why, but I love this stuff. Please update your story soon! :)
Violetta91 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
lol I loved the Allegra and Elise talks. I thought it was funny. The beginning part with Kaori touched me, I went 'awww'. It was very sweet.
Jeana-chan chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
All this tension is crazy, can't wait to see what happens next! .
Michelle317 chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
Oh? An update! Wow that was fast! This chapter was great. I love the uneasiness between Allegra and Kaori, it must be BEYOND awkward.

About Viggo...is he really interested in Allegra? Or is he just interested in her and Kaori's SAFETY. That part kind of caught me off guard.I personally don't want Allegra paired up with Viggo, but we'll see where you take this to. :)