Reviews for Rope
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Good story.

I like how the rope is used to describe light, that there is still hope for Frodo and Sam.

Well done.

Aria Breuer
talking2myself chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow! That is a very good... and very original!... way of looking at the last chapter! I love it! It's really good! I can't even tell you! It's sweet, but it shows the darker emotions that could've been running through Sam's mind at the time. I love it!
Gentle Hobbit chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I read this story once, two years ago, back when I didn't know how to leave reviews. Now I have returned to read it again, and I am just as fond of this vignette as I was then.
I loved the way you used the rope as a kind of link, or life-line, to hope and to the light kindled in Sam's Master's eyes. And most of all, I loved how you connected all of it to that quotation from RotK. Whether or not Tolkien felt any connection between the rope and Frodo's new strength, you made that connection seem convincing. Thank you!
Kora chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
wow. that was amazing! it was extremely well written, and the quote from rotk at the end pulled it all together; wonderful touch! awesome job!