Reviews for Because of You
guest chapter 1 . 4/29
I wanted them to meet again and become a family! :'(
cutechibilolita chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This story is complete?! But it has so many unanswered questions like y did he leave her. Omg u should continue this! It's good.
Anime Chick344034 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
WOAH...Didn't expect that. Jazmine and Riley...mad my stomach do a flip. It such a good story. I wish you did continuation. but...:( WHYYYY HUEY! How could you leave your little girl like that?
Julie-the-one chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Update plwease it was so gd
Me chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Your story was breath taking... Wish I could give you a better review but it was a really good. The only thing that bothered me (which most one shots do anyways!) is that there really much explanation as to way Huey left Jazmine or if he even knew about Dorothy.
SunshineGirl09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Almost cried and I don't know whyT_T so good
wolfprincess16 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
oh sweet jesus! This was the best story I've ever read!
Natural-Bad-Ass aka miss.NBA chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
aww so sweet
reluctantpartner chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awwww, Jazzy and Huey don't meet? Maybe it's for the best, right? Shame, shame Huey! Leaving Jazmine with child for four years and barely coming back now? But maybe you didn't know. Oh, well. Such a pity.
sincere chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
so good. please update soon, I can't wait for more!
unknown606 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
u should update NOW!
unknown606 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
u should update NOW!
trxr4kids chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
This is a great story! I'm really happy Reezy man'd up and took responsibility. Sucks so bad for Huey though, to see life go on around you while you're still stuck in the same place. That question though...Huey needs to watch it. It's not like he still has claims to Jazmine anyway... Did he expect her to just be lonely until he decided to come back?
Dave the Wordsmith chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Great chapter. I kinda feel bad for Huey even though he acted like a douchebag to Jazmine and Riley. At least Hiro and Riley can tolerate him, for now. Only thing is, I hope Huey realized who he was talking to when he asked the question at the very end. I figure he's not the same little Riley anymore. LOL.
KrisB.723 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Its good but its nt drawin me in as your others...keep workin on it and leave a good cliffhanger in ur next chapter.