Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Dawn of the Heroine
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is really good idea, one that I've been searching for to read, with Zelda and Link switching positions.

Your descirption is great, just, wonderful. You set the tone nicely, all I can really say. Dark beggining, but it sounds really great so far, so I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :)
BecomingInsane chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
First off, I'd like to say how much I love your writing style. I'm sure this novel would have been absolutely incredible.

Second, I love the idea of role reversal. I had occasionally wondered, 'what if Zelda were the heroine? it is the her legend, after all.'

And third, I like how this is only loosely based around OoT, and you're actually doing something quite different, quite unique.

This opening chapter was fabulous, you really had me on the edge of my seat. Please, take your time with your next update - but not too much, or I might actually bite of my nails in anticipation! xD

~BecomingInsane
Maannga chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hey, I really like the idea of switching roles! Amazing! In fact, I'm going to favorite this right after this review! Keep up the good work, I will expect amazing chapters in the future! ;)
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
What an exciting beginning!
Nira Rose chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
ooh, poor Saria... -.-; Nice job so far, it's a good intro and builds up the suspense beautifully. I also really like how you incorporated the TP monsters, they're familiar and strange at the same time. Familiar to us readers who've played TP, but not to the OoT world, which makes the use of them quite ingenious. Keep it up!
child-of-the-rain chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
ooo goodie goodie. great story! update soon please!

~Peace~