Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Uzumaki Naruto
ElysianYuri chapter 1 . 1/1
I know that I am a little late but happy tenth anniversary to this amazing fic! It's been many years since we have last heard from you, so I hope you are doing ok :)
sweetness1969 chapter 13 . 12/30/2020
from start to finish this was great, so many parts to talk about, but it was the humourous that kept me reading started early and finished all of it 12/30/20 9:34pm and it was worth it.. I love your stories and hope to read 10 more soon
misskunoichi1 chapter 13 . 12/27/2020
Sweet!loved it when sasuke-kun smitten over sakura chan,the lemons in secret & 2 bby uchiha's and the crazy paranoia of naruto was def a plot,thank you & keep it up!
emptyheartlove chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Such a cute and fun story. Thanks for sharing xx
Emenix Zaara chapter 2 . 7/19/2020
Aww so cute:D
vivs-chan chapter 13 . 6/15/2020
Awwww it was fantastic! I laughed a lot! I craved sasusaku a lot, I smiled a lot, I think you did an amazing work! Thank you for writing this story, I LOST IT with the kids name’s x I’d loved to see naruto interacting with the ghost lol anyway, I loved it!
vivs-chan chapter 10 . 6/15/2020
Oh man it was so Perfect 3 I was laughing so hard when Sakura found out that naruto was drugged (๑̵ᴗ̵) but then... what a hot lemon! Thank you for the meal
vivs-chan chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
Pleaseeee! I want a lemon! ! (Lol it’s been years since I saw the word lemon lol) oh maaaaan that sasusaku scene was pure goooold! Loved it
vivs-chan chapter 6 . 6/13/2020
Hahahaa I can totally imagine naruto’s grin at the end as the grinch smile, lol
vivs-chan chapter 4 . 6/13/2020
Hahaha I cant wait for the family dinner
vivs-chan chapter 3 . 6/13/2020
Awwww, I love that sasusaku interaction at the end, and I’m still dying of laughter, I’m really enjoying it!
vivs-chan chapter 2 . 6/13/2020
I love the humor in this ff! I was laughing the entire chapter, I’m glad I found your story! I’ll keep reading! By far it’s been incredible!
Team7 OT3 chapter 13 . 6/1/2020
JSKSKKS the children are really named after rasengen and chidori. This is such a cute and light hearted fic!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2020
It was a night as I began reading this marvelous fanfic and I couldn’t sleep until I finished reading, it’s morning now and it was absolutely worth it!
This probably is my favorite SasuSaku fanfic ever!
(And I read a lot of them) and I’m amazed it was published 10 years ago! Wow! Wow!
I’m eager to read more fanfics from you and I have my fingers crossed that you haven’t stopped writing.
I legit was laughing all the time, while reading this, the characters are portrayed so well! Their personalities are on point, and I definitely had Kakashi’s mask on while reading those juicy lemmmmmonnnss cos they were hot hot hot!
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Ever since the quarantine, I have been finding comfort from reading a ton of fanfic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this piece. We readers tend to forget just how much effort and time is being sacrificed to bring forth this quality of work. This appreciation comment is the least I can do to express my gratitude. Thank you dear author for the wonderful read, and keep up the good work! Keep safe always