Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Uzumaki Naruto
Qenia chapter 1 . 8/30
I kept wondering what those italic notes in the beginning of every chapter were and now that I finished reading I finally know. Clever! Thank you for such a great fic! Hope to read more soon!
I loves your story it was really cute, really is the best SasuSaku fanfiction I have ever read! Please continue writing you are the best!
If Mr Ekki likes it, then I'm sure I will! I already am ;-)
so he seriously named his kids rasengen and chidori?
Canadawear chapter 12 . 5/24
This is so precious. 3
cutieconcon chapter 13 . 3/9
That was so cute. I love the story. It feels just lIke a naruto funny episode. Also, I love the kids. rasengan And chidori! XD
TsukinoSora chapter 13 . 2/15
That was entirely silly and fun. Although the SasuSaku was a little sudden for me, I get that it's meant to be fluffy and its nice to see them together without so much angst once in a while. I laughed aloud at several parts of this... my favourite was absolutely the part where they woke up and Sai was in bed with them. So hilarious. Thanks for the good read!
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 13 . 2/11
Rasengan and Chidori? Amusing.
Hilarious story
moor chapter 13 . 1/24
This was such a fun story to read-thank you so much for sharing. I loved the team dynamics, and Sakura's grandmother (I cried laughing!), and the characterizations of everyone!
abcdef chapter 13 . 1/5
You are such an amazing writer! Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I wish you'll write more stories in the future. *two thumbs up* :)
soleilfleur21 chapter 13 . 1/3
I really enjoyed the combination of humor with the sasusaku and naruhina development in this story. I thought you did a fantastic job portraying all of the different personalities, and a lot of parts had me crying from laughter. I really enjoyed your writing style as well, you have a real gift!
theeuniverse chapter 13 . 1/3
I love how lighthearted this fic is! Although I would have asked for more sasusaku fluff and less naruhina but overall it was great! I figured Sasuke's storeytelling too but I thought it was Sai at first. Lols. Anyway great job!
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 1/2
What a nice start! I can tell how they're all in character! :D
Athena Evarinya chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
*falls of the bed laughing and crying at the same time* Thank you so much for this lovely story that was equal parts amusing, sweet, and steamy. You have a wonderful gift for capturing the characters and weaving a story that delights the soul.
Athena Evarinya chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
*chortles* Sasuke got Haruno-papa approval because he didn't eat pie? Oh that's too precious. Totally enjoying this story. Good pacing and the comedy has me in laughing to tears.