Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Uzumaki Naruto
Avyy chapter 13 . 18h
This was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your work
sister-mama chapter 13 . 7/14
This was such a funny story. Sai was definitely the star
rinablues chapter 13 . 3/18
This was hella funny, definitely one of my faves now!
Rayah19 chapter 5 . 2/20
This was funny on soo many levels.
Rayah19 chapter 3 . 2/20
Brilliant!
enrimoe chapter 1 . 2/10
after rereading this story over and over again for the past years because this simply one of the best ss fanfic ever, i just realized that this story is actually a story told by Sasuke to his child a.k.a Rasengan Uchiha.
Also, Grandma Haruno and Sai are my favorite characters here.
i know it's like 7 years since you wrote this, but i just wanna say thank you for done writing such a nice fanfic!
Sakura traducoes chapter 13 . 1/27
Hello, i loved your fanfic, your writing is wonderful, and i wanted to ask for permission to translate it into my language, which in the case is Portuguese, i would give the due credits...i expect an answer, thank you.
This is the greatest naruto fic I have ever read. It was so well planned and thought out. It was funny and sweet and I adored every bit of it. Thank you!
TheDailyRoutine chapter 13 . 11/22/2017
I loved it! The story was very charming and witty. 3
galaxy-destruct chapter 13 . 9/30/2017
AWESOME. AND CUTE.
I couldn't stop laughing and people stared at me. loved it.
Username1990 chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
Cute. Great job
Isafish chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
Oh my gosh. Adorrrraaabbblllleeee. ADORABLE! I was smirking/smiling the entire time I was reading this. I loooved the "intro" parts about the idiot, that was pure genius. Great job!
terrorteen chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
HIS FAMILY'S NINJA CATS I am hollering
terrorteen chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
lmfao 'i think I am going to die in seven days'
Tsukaiko chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
I've never felt so satisfied with the end of a fanfic . Well thought and well written. I am looking forward to more of your stories!