Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Uzumaki Naruto
Qbetad chapter 1 . 4/26
Han pasado 14 años de estos fic y donde quiera que este la autora espero sepa lo buena escritora que es y que tiene mucho talento ojala siga escribiendo
CherryBlossomFairy chapter 13 . 2/4
This story is my comfort fic. The premise is so Naruto in that I can see this being in the manga. Never fails to make me laugh!
Jazzy chapter 13 . 12/6/2023
This story was awesome and hilarious! You did a great job on the characters, especially Naruto being himself naturally lol. Great fic!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2023
ahhh this fic was so cute and a joy to read. Naruto’s antics, dramatics, and genuine belief and fear that he would die was so humorous and also slightly endearing in how he tried to spend his “final moments” with his closest friends, Sasuke and Sakura. I giggled a lot when reading this fic. Loved it so much! Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2022
Sasusaku & their real besties Naruhina for the win. This was an awesome storytelling.
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 5 . 8/16/2022
Usually I don't read fanfiction for humor, but this is shaping up to be hilarious. I'm so glad I clicked on this one.
wittybunny chapter 11 . 8/2/2022
Has Kakashi always been this pervy?
Summerreo chapter 13 . 7/16/2022
this is so hillariously well-written! so refreshing! thank you for writing this dinamics of team seven.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2022
This is crazy beautiful
Dzarsos chapter 13 . 7/5/2022
That was peculiar, but quite fun.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2022
I’m loving the humor in this fic. The date actually turned out to be really sweet.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/11/2022
Beautiful story simply chef's kiss great. Love love love Sasusaku but love their real besties too Naruhina.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2022
Yesssss sexy time finally the Sasusaku way
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2022
oh, sorry. not my habit to reach author's notes haha (I don't like being spoiled or being told the story by way of author's notes... it looks like lazy writing, sorry.)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2022
not "allowed" but "aloud."

you should have included the bedtime stories lol