Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Uzumaki Naruto
MademoiselleRED chapter 13 . 7/19
Aww. I had a good laughed! Thumbs up! x
Been a few years but still enjoyable
I don't remember how many times I laughed reading this piece of a story _ I like the humour, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, and everyone 3 Thank you for writing this!
EmpressMondays chapter 12 . 6/24
Aww would I ever get a chance to know what Sasuke and Sakura were talking about when Naruto was groggy? The one with the giggling and all that?
EmpressMondays chapter 13 . 6/24
They've seriously named their kids after their techniques? This is so funny. Naruto's POV is very amusing to read. I think Ras was conceived the day that Sasuke gave the pills, hence, honoring Naruto's name.
I still think Chidori is a cuter name than Salad. But don't get me wrong, I adore our most beautiful and precious Sarada. I just hoped that Kishi made her eyes green. He just wanted to make a disgusting twist to get people thinking that Sarada is Karin's. As if! Ew hell no.
Anyway, loved your story and thank you for putting this up :)
CharlieSlayer chapter 13 . 6/21
So glad I read this! It's so cute and sweet and funny! Humor is hard to write properly and you did it so well! Thanks for sharing your talent!
I found this chapter really funny hahaha Naruto is just so adorable with his wishes! Aaaaah and when Sasuke could not refuse Sakura... I mean, everybody, HE CANNOT...
PinkFairyQueen chapter 13 . 4/6
So their children's name are Ras and Chidori? Haha! I never thought Chidori Uchiha would come to life, LOL. I was remembering that the time Sakura and Naruto talked about Sasuke's soon-to-be-child name. Rasengan Uchiha if a boy, haha!

Great story Author! I love it! _
PinkFairyQueen chapter 12 . 4/6
Aw, so you're not a SasuSaku anymore? :(

Anyway, I like your story. And the NaruHina part too. The emphasis you did on their relationship is great. It's right on the point.

It's just that, after the pairings being canon now, some fans stopped being a fan. You know, because they are contented and happy, but to me, it feels sad. I don't want the fandom to end.

And that's the reason why I'm reading lots of SS fanfic now, even though this was published long ago, because I wanted to feel that the fandom still exists.

But, whether you are into NH now, I'll still support you. It's your choice and I have to respect that. I'm not against NH. I'm an SS fan and I thank you for making this story! *salutes*
PinkFairyQueen chapter 8 . 4/4
yes, Uchiha! It is wrong to ignore a confession. I love Sai sometimes!
PinkFairyQueen chapter 6 . 4/4
hahahhahahahhahaha! go naruto!
PinkFairyQueen chapter 5 . 4/4
Well, as you know by now, and everyone, Sakura's father is Kizashi, her Mom is Mebuki and she didn't have a grandma. But overall, since this is a fanfiction, it's nice!
wolf08 chapter 13 . 4/3
Love how you've brough everything full circle and how you've connected Sasuke's story telling to the italic excerpts. Awesome work :)
wolf08 chapter 4 . 3/31
I adore how you write Naruto. This is totally my kind of humour.
wolf08 chapter 2 . 3/31
This story is so fun. The team 7 dynamics are hilarious. xD awesome work, I'll keep reading