Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Uzumaki Naruto
galaxy-destruct chapter 13 . 9/30
AWESOME. AND CUTE.
I couldn't stop laughing and people stared at me. loved it.
Username1990 chapter 13 . 9/28
Cute. Great job
Isafish chapter 13 . 9/24
Oh my gosh. Adorrrraaabbblllleeee. ADORABLE! I was smirking/smiling the entire time I was reading this. I loooved the "intro" parts about the idiot, that was pure genius. Great job!
terrorteen chapter 2 . 9/21
HIS FAMILY'S NINJA CATS I am hollering
terrorteen chapter 1 . 9/21
lmfao 'i think I am going to die in seven days'
Tsukaiko chapter 13 . 8/1
I've never felt so satisfied with the end of a fanfic . Well thought and well written. I am looking forward to more of your stories!
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! You're a talented writer :)
Goldglow chapter 13 . 6/20
The ending of this story was so comical. Thanks for the effort you put into writing this story. I really loved it
XMoonlight rosesX chapter 3 . 5/20
AWWWEEEEE ITS PURRRFECT. hahaaha. Stupid cat pun.
This was an amazing story, funny, sweet and a perfect ending for both couples. Characterization felt natural though a little Ooc from Sasuke's end but it was great.
I had to review this chapter. Cause omg Sai is hilarious! I can totally him just popping into bed and Sasuke being pissed off. I feel that Naruto is totally tge character to believe this BS about his death and over reacting. So far this this story is pure genius. Haven't laughed out loud seriously in ages.
x.Broken. .Hallelujah.x chapter 1 . 4/15
I'm reading this so late in the game. But it was absolutely hilarious. Especially that Sasuke actually named his kids Chidori and Rasengan.
Anarade Relle chapter 13 . 2/17
Very nice story! I liked the whole Shino scene. It made me laugh quite a bit. :) Thanks for writing this story!
Sakurathebattosai chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
I LOVED this it was funny and cute. I love the idea and how everyone was in character and all the details i especiallyliked how the italics were sasuke telling a story im gonna go back and read then
dreamsandfaiths chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
I noticed that! OH MY GOSH! wow.. awesome story!