Reviews for Joined at the Wrist
Charlotte chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
This is amazing :)
SoUsay234 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
A blowtorch? Really? LOL, way to go Mr. Shue. Awesome story.
bella0148 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
loved this! so cute
RebeccaSalling chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
... How does she get her shirt off when her wrist is stuck to Puck's? Hm...

Anyways, loved this story.
CarmillaD chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Wow, I really admire how Puck tried to avoid temptation. I imagine his request for those magazines were to cool off his imagination, which must've been plagued of images with Rachel taking a showet. Aw, and when he said that we wanted to do everything in the right way was so sweet. Noce job!
CarmillaD chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I'm surprised that Rachel didn't protest for the dissection, but maybe she had tried to skip it before and couldn't because it was a grade, and we all know she would do anything to keep their grades in perfect state. Aw, it was really touching when Puck seemed hurt by Rachel's cold attitude towards him and she decided to give their friendship a chance. Can't believe Finn would be such a jerk, but I'm glad Puck helped her to feel better. Let's keep reading
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Haha, in this chapter they remind me a lot another couple I like that I've always thought is very similar to them. OK, let's keep reading
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
It is good, but some of the things they do, they would not be ablbe to do, unless the elastic is really long.
BeforeTheDream chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Lol, only Brittany!
Tashah04 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
This is so cute.

I love this concept. I played a similar game at a hens night once we had to complete a bingo chart of challenges (like getting a guy to show us his licence) before we could be untied it was so much fun.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
afallenheart chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
seacat03 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
If I had to be tied to somebody it would definitely be Noah! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Jsct chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Really liked it, funny plot, please update soon!
BeforeTheDream chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Happy Birthday to you both! ) Hope you have a great day! Aah this fund raiser has disaster written all over it! Lol. My birthday present to you both is reviewing each chapter and putting it on story alert!
Aratishome98 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010