Reviews for Taking Work Home
New88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
great fic . What a amazing boss ! Lol
I really love the fact that you wrote a fic from the pliot only ...Great job..
I liked the process that Owne want through .From not taking things seriously . to accepting that he was being punished and realizing his mistakes. .

Thank you for writing and sharing ..
Arkham Insanity chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Thank you, THANK YOU for this story, its almost impossible to find a spanking fic with Jack being parental, it was exactly what I was looking for and so well written I could hear they voices as I read, it seemed extremely legit to me that Jack would spank Owen like that and I was pleased to see that Ianto got a warning there too, once again..you made my evening with this!..BRILLIANT!
Petticoats chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Woah. That was... intense. In a good way.

I've watched very little Torchwood myself, so I've no idea if that was in character or not. Considering that you wrote this over a year ago, you probably know yourself, without outside help, anyway.

Have a great day,

Petticoats
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Great story! I think this is a wonderful missing scene- working in Jack's feelings on the death of Suzie, and showing us him as a leader as it did, while also accounting for other things, like the way they always had someone stay with Gwen. I like the way the punishments were different for everyone, not just physically, but also they thought of them. I'm glad Owen got a punishment for what he did- I thought his actions were just disgusting, and I think he really deserved it. And Ianto's bit, 'front and center' and all, was wonderful. Thanks!
Ketterly chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I loved it! I can totally picture it happening, too!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
good job. i started watching this show too its prtty good.
Merqurius chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really liked this! At first, I was a bit worried whether Jack spanking Owen would work, but the way you write it, it really does. I also loved how you made Jack punish Tosh; I think that was great solution. I'd actually never given the first episode a lot of thought, but this was excellent. I also loved how Owen, Tosh and Ianto were all so surprised that Jack would punish them like this.

I'd love to read more from you in future. Was a bit confused by your author's note, though. I thought you'd seen more than just the first three episodes? Especially because you've written a one-shot about Cyberwoman (1x04)?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wow it is a good one thanks