Reviews for Ice Princess
Seriously you're fucking dragging this out.
Problem with your aging scheme: Katara and Sokka are way too close in age with it... like less than 9 months apart in age... Spring ~March at the earliest, 'Early Winter' would be December?... that's 7 months apart, and considering you don't usually ovulate for a few months after giving birth (so long as you are heavily nursing your child, your menses are less likely to recommence).
Jeweltjuh chapter 56 . 3/7
This was an amazing story. You are a very talented writer. I want to thank you for writing it.
It's one of the best I've ever read.
Guest chapter 56 . 11/12/2015
Thank you so much for this story I've read it like 6 times and it always makes me happy
lexitania chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
SHUT UP AANG!
AdAlta chapter 56 . 7/4/2015
Awesome story :) I loved every minute of reading it!
Johnson chapter 56 . 4/24/2015
This is my favorite of all-time of the Zutara stories, this is I think the seventh or eighth time I read this. I just wish all writers were as talented as you are and actually finish their stories, if its one thing I hate is a great Zutara fic thats not finished. Do your fans a favor and do a sequel to this, I would actually pay for it!
cj chapter 56 . 3/23/2015
really enjoy the story but there were some spelling error in there but still love it and waiting to see
more stories like this in the future.

and i know some computer tend to cause problem but don't let stop you from doing what you good at.

and i could like see some babies stories and iroh hippie tea speeches
Kirida chapter 56 . 1/26/2015
Loved it!
nitorilemon chapter 56 . 12/21/2014
*Crys from happiness*

This was the best story-/fanfiction about Avatar and now I'm really happy n relaxed. Zutara forever!
I swear I'm not crazy chapter 56 . 10/5/2014
Omg that was absolutely brilliant! God throughout this fix I've never been so frustrated with aang like that before like I literally hated him! I really liked how your wrote him though despite that! Loved it!
readytostart chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Ugh, just like Aang to run away from his problems! And the way things are turning out for Zuko makes me sad. Reminds me of that time in Book 2 where he was screaming at the storm uugh my poor baby :(
readytostart chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Toph's dialougue at the end is literally the way I feel about Kataang! It's so fluffly and like..gross lol. Like a mother and son eww. I do like the Taang in your story though, Toph will always be one of my favorite characters ever and I like how you're doing her justice .
sinfullyseen chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
crap. i liked thelast lie. :" i'm smiling so big. hihi.
Bloodtributes chapter 56 . 7/19/2014
NO EPILOGUE WITH CUTE FIRE AND WATER BABIES? WHHYYY, im crying this was so good and cute and sexy i cant
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »