Reviews for Ice Princess
badadder1 chapter 2 . 7/7
what 4 year old can write? or a 2 year old? silly show writers added that lol
Ob an bboboobpobiobbbbbo bb bobbobbbkbovoob
16th-of-a-twigg chapter 56 . 3/1
Well this was a rollercoaster from start to finish and i may or may not have wasted my two days off work this week to read this and ONLY this. House chores be damned XD thank you for writing this mamoth of a piece!
fireandwaterr chapter 56 . 11/9/2018
Great story! Clearly one of the best fics I've read!
v0lchitsa chapter 56 . 7/22/2018
Oh man... I read this entire story in one day. I loved it so much.
Ashviqua Kadar chapter 28 . 1/3/2018
I am done. I am done with you. I am done with that god-damned blasted Avatar. Go back to whole in which you came demon and let me cry in peace.

Why can't my OTP get together. *breaks down in tears*
Guest chapter 31 . 8/1/2017
Y/țtt țtt țtt țtt t țtt 8t țtt9t
NyeSnape chapter 56 . 3/15/2017
This was a great story.
Timelord2162 chapter 14 . 1/30/2017
Don't worry,Veggie. Everyone is silently gagging at this point. 3...2...1...(gack!)
CasaCan chapter 34 . 12/8/2016
I've just got to say that the Iroh feels at the end of this chapter are perfect! Totally let loose a few happy tears.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/2/2016
Love it! Jealous much Zuko
Kasidyclay chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
I love the story
Kasidyclay chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
Actually Fire Lord Azulon died of a scentless colorless poison that Ursa brewed up, She learned how to make it from her mother who was a medicine maker, and Ursa and Ozia had an arranged marriage. But I know you had to change it for the story, i thought i would just let you know...sorry
le-loup-garou chapter 56 . 11/4/2016
Even though I just finished this story for like the 6th time, I'm still sad when it ends. I love your story. I know it's been a long tim since it was published, but maybe some day you'll write a one shot follow up? What's the Gaang up to these days?
Guest chapter 38 . 7/29/2016
Seriously you're fucking dragging this out.
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »