Reviews for Ice Princess
septimusromanseverus chapter 56 . 3/15
This was a great story.
Timelord2162 chapter 14 . 1/30
Don't worry,Veggie. Everyone is silently gagging at this point. 3...2...1...(gack!)
CasaCan chapter 34 . 12/8/2016
I've just got to say that the Iroh feels at the end of this chapter are perfect! Totally let loose a few happy tears.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/2/2016
Love it! Jealous much Zuko
Kasidyclay chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
I love the story
Kasidyclay chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
Actually Fire Lord Azulon died of a scentless colorless poison that Ursa brewed up, She learned how to make it from her mother who was a medicine maker, and Ursa and Ozia had an arranged marriage. But I know you had to change it for the story, i thought i would just let you know...sorry
le-loup-garou chapter 56 . 11/4/2016
Even though I just finished this story for like the 6th time, I'm still sad when it ends. I love your story. I know it's been a long tim since it was published, but maybe some day you'll write a one shot follow up? What's the Gaang up to these days?
Guest chapter 38 . 7/29/2016
Seriously you're fucking dragging this out.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Problem with your aging scheme: Katara and Sokka are way too close in age with it... like less than 9 months apart in age... Spring ~March at the earliest, 'Early Winter' would be December?... that's 7 months apart, and considering you don't usually ovulate for a few months after giving birth (so long as you are heavily nursing your child, your menses are less likely to recommence).
Jeweltjuh chapter 56 . 3/7/2016
This was an amazing story. You are a very talented writer. I want to thank you for writing it.
It's one of the best I've ever read.
Guest chapter 56 . 11/12/2015
Thank you so much for this story I've read it like 6 times and it always makes me happy
lexitania chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
SHUT UP AANG!
AdAlta chapter 56 . 7/4/2015
Awesome story :) I loved every minute of reading it!
Johnson chapter 56 . 4/24/2015
This is my favorite of all-time of the Zutara stories, this is I think the seventh or eighth time I read this. I just wish all writers were as talented as you are and actually finish their stories, if its one thing I hate is a great Zutara fic thats not finished. Do your fans a favor and do a sequel to this, I would actually pay for it!
cj chapter 56 . 3/23/2015
really enjoy the story but there were some spelling error in there but still love it and waiting to see
more stories like this in the future.

and i know some computer tend to cause problem but don't let stop you from doing what you good at.

and i could like see some babies stories and iroh hippie tea speeches
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »